Bella Red Programmable Coffee Maker - 12 cup

by Bella

Brew up to 12 cups of coffee at the touch of a button when you use the stylish programmable coffeemaker from bella. Its sleek design has a metallic paint finish and a shiny look. This coffeemaker has rubber feet to keep it in place. Plus, it has a coffee scoop to measure and prepare the right amount of coffee. This coffee brewer is electric powered and turns off automatically once the brewing process is complete.

my coffee pot will not brew..we set clock and when we hit the start button and the timmer says 0:00 and will not brew
Does this have the option to have whole beans?
Start your review of Bella Red Programmable Coffee Maker - 12 cup!
Bella programmable coffee maker is such a great high quality product. Very affordable and your coffee always comes out perfect. I love the programmable option and the sleek design. Looks so nice on my coffee bar. Love it, highly recommend.
Carrollton
I bought this coffee maker because I wanted a red one to match certain elements of my kitchen. It makes the coffee very hot, something I noticed cheaper models from different brands don't do. I dont know if it makes the coffee better than other brands, but I can say I would buy it again if need be. So far, it's performed well.
I just purchased my Bella from Wegmans last week. My previous coffee maker was almost 2 years old. I was long overdue for a replacement. The previous coffee maker was a lot of work each month. It required a monthly cleaning and a paper filter. On a number of occasions the filter collapsed and caused coffee grinds to fall into my carafe. . What I love most about my Bella is the color. It is a bright red and brightens up the countertop. Also, it has a reusable filter so it eliminates the need to buy filters, replace filter for each brew and no more coffee grounds in my cup. Also you can set the brew strength or brew based on a smaller number of cups. This is ideal for me as I am the only coffee drinker. Love my Bella!!!!!!!
Okeechobee, FL
This machine is easily programmable and makes a really good cup of coffee. It also has a built in basket so you don't have to buy coffee filters - very good for the environment! It has three different brewing settings depending on how strong you like your coffee. It also has an auto-turn off feature that turns the machine off after two hours so there is no worry about if you left it on when you leave the house, and less of a chance of ending up with a scorched cup of coffee after you've left it on too long. I've really enjoyed having this as a part of my morning routine.
I love this coffee maker. The size is great. It is easy to use. The reusable filter saves both time and money and is easy to clean. It includes a scoop to measure the coffee out. I also love the programmable option to set it to brew. It is wonderful to wake up to coffee waiting for me, especially on busy days. This maker has a clean option that I have not used yet, but I have had the coffee maker for over a year with no clogging or build up issues.
I husband understands my obbsession with coffee so he bought me This for Christmas a few years ago. I absolutely love it! I had always had pretty standard coffee makers so I loved that this one let me choose the strength. My favorite part was being able to set a timer so when I wake up in the morning my coffee is already brewed! I'd defiantly reccomened this!
San Pedro, CA
Great coffee machine for the price. It is easy to program, and to set the time and automatic timer. The cons would be the inconsistency of the coffee flavor. I use the same amount of coffee and water every time but I have noticed that at times the coffee is stronger or weaker.
Palmdale , CA
I absolutely LOVE my coffee maker! I have had it for two years and still in great condition. The timer on it is comforting, O have a bad habit of forgetting about it and for it to keep the coffee not only warm but turns off after two hours. It's great.
Kewanee, IL
I have really enjoyed this coffee maker. It keeps your coffee pot warm for 2 hours then automatically shuts off which I find a plus. It's easy to clean - no paper filters necessary. I have owned mine for 2 years and never had a problem with my Bella!
This coffee maker is great works good and is fast and has a bunch of setting for you to choose from and you can buy it in many different colors the one I have is red and looks real great I absolutely love it. I would for sure recommend this to anyone looking for a new coffee maker