Bella Red Programmable Coffee Maker - 12 cup uploaded by Andrea M.Bella Red Programmable Coffee Maker - 12 cup uploaded by Lisa H.

BY BELLA

Brew up to 12 cups of coffee at the touch of a button when you use the stylish programmable coffeemaker from bella. Its sleek design has a metallic paint finish and a shiny look. This coffeemaker has rubber feet to keep it in place. Plus, it has a coffee scoop to measure and prepare the right amount of coffee. This coffee brewer is electric powered and turns off automatically once the brewing process is complete. see more...

• Does this have the option to have whole beans? 4 Answers
Alanda J.
I just purchased my Bella from Wegmans last week. My previous coffee maker was almost 2 years old. I was long overdue for a replacement. The previous coffee maker was a lot of work each month. It required a monthly cleaning and a paper filter. On a number of occasions the filter collapsed and caused coffee grinds to fall into my carafe. . What I love most about my Bella is the color. It is a bright red and brightens up the countertop. Also, it has a reusable filter so it eliminates the need to buy filters, replace filter for each brew and no more coffee grounds in my cup. Also you can set the brew strength or brew based on a smaller number of cups. This is ideal for me as I am the only coffee drinker. Love my Bella!!!!!!!
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
This machine is easily programmable and makes a really good cup of coffee. It also has a built in basket so you don't have to buy coffee filters - very good for the environment!

It has three different brewing settings depending on how strong you like your coffee. It also has an auto-turn off feature that turns the machine off after two hours so there is no worry about if you left it on when you leave the house, and less of a chance of ending up with a scorched cup of coffee after you've left it on too long.

I've really enjoyed having this as a part of my morning routine.
Natalie K.
I love this coffee maker. The size is great. It is easy to use. The reusable filter saves both time and money and is easy to clean. It includes a scoop to measure the coffee out. I also love the programmable option to set it to brew. It is wonderful to wake up to coffee waiting for me, especially on busy days. This maker has a clean option that I have not used yet, but I have had the coffee maker for over a year with no clogging or build up issues.
Karla K.
Palmdale , CA
I absolutely LOVE my coffee maker! I have had it for two years and still in great condition. The timer on it is comforting, O have a bad habit of forgetting about it and for it to keep the coffee not only warm but turns off after two hours. It's great.
Mercedes B.
This coffee maker is great works good and is fast and has a bunch of setting for you to choose from and you can buy it in many different colors the one I have is red and looks real great I absolutely love it. I would for sure recommend this to anyone looking for a new coffee maker
Morgan N.
Hudson, FL
I love this coffee maker, it is in a retro style and it goes well with my other appliances without adding extra bulk to my counter tops. The only issue I have is that the spout on the pot is a bit too wide so you have to be careful when you pour it because it will pour everywhere, but otherwise it is a great product
Summer R.
Como, TX
I absolutely love my Bella Lines coffee maker. we use it almost daily to make hot water for my kids Hot Chocolate each morning. It is a large size, easy to clean and has a washable filter so no buying paper filters.
Lisa L.
Akron, OH
I absolutely love this coffee maker. I wouldn't say it works any differently, or better than some of the other ones I've used in the past, but I love the way it looks. Retro and modern at the same time. I don't mind looking at it on my counter :)
Brooke B.
I love my coffee pot. i have the teal one and it works like a dream. and fully programmable. plus it adds a pop of color to your kitchen counter as well. and they are fairly affordable for anyone on a budget
Kelly Y.
I picked this coffee maker because it matched my kitchen. I love the way it looks and it is easy to clean up. Pouring in the water is slightly awkward.
Morgana R.
Germantown, WI
Does this have the option to have whole beans?