BY BELLA PIERRE

This starter kit is most suitable for Medium light with neutral undertone to Medium warm skin tone with golden undertone see more...

Buy on Amazon
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I remember the first time I knew about this product, it was a bad experience. I fell into trap of beauty booth in a mall. Their employee a.k.a beautician offered me a quick make over, I reluctantly said no, but she insisted. After a quick 3 minutes make over, I can see the great difference on my skin, it looked smooth, so I agreed to buy the product, but I did not have money with me at that time, so I decided to buy "only" the mineral powder. Holly macaroni!! she charged me $60 for powder!! I was shock but too shy to say no (which I regretted until now), there goes my $60. Once I arrived home , I browsed review about this powder, although it has great review, I was furious to find that the price of the powder was "only" $20something. Damn!! I was deceived.
As for the product, I am very satisfied. It has no filler, it has only 4 ingredients which is good for your skin. The coverage is okay, it makes your skin looks smooth but now flawless, and it does not look cakey either. It is easy to apply, just dip, tap and swirl. It is breathable, so it will not clog your pores. But, It does not last long, it runs when you are sweating, so don't use it if you go exercising.
Gina B.
Bean Station, TN
I give this product a 5 star because it actually works great for me. I bought it for fair skin and the product actually has contrast like some comments were saying there wasn't.. Good product overall. I've used bellapierre for eyeshadow too and it's wonderful.
Alexia M.
San Francisco, CA
I love this kit it's a great product it haves a nice finish To it it's good value not pricey I love this it's my go to
Jennifer D.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Get Started Face Kit In Your Choice Of Color Medium more...
This is an awesome product my friend has this product and uses it pretty often
Chayma B.
Review for: Get Started Face Kit In Your Choice Of Color Medium more...
I want to try it it look very nice and I love the colors I put 3 stars because I don't know yet this product but I realy want to try it