Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Champagne, 2.35-Grams

by Bella Pierre

Using 100% pure Mica powder, these beautiful shimmer powders will provide long lasting, vibrant color without any additional filler that can often smear, crease, fade and even cause allergic reaction.

I had been looking for some new eyeshadow a,a couple of months ago I came across Bella Pierre I was unable to try and testers,however I purchased the whole set.Champagne is one of the four colours that was in the set.This colour is not only a eyeshadow,it an amazing highlighter for the cheeks nose,and brow bone.The colour is so soft yet so shiny.I would recommend everyone to try this as a eyeshadow and a highlighter.defo must hav!!!!
Start your review of Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Champagne, 2.35-Grams!
Citrus Hts, CA
Bella Pierre is truly a special brand. I ran into them at a kiosk in the mall. This color is a nice golden color. Wear it dry for a nice subtle look or wet for a perfect golden shimmer!
Brownsboro, TX
I have this in Excite! I received it in my ipsy bag and I love it! Good coverage and super sparkly. I will definitely check out their other shades!
Marshall, MO
Received this in an ipsy bag, super pigmented, easy to apply. Love it. It doesn't take much, so it's going to last a long long time.
Very shiny, not good for anything but a night out look. Not sure the color is super flattering though
Switz City, IN
I have this in celebration and I love it! I like to wear it over a nude eyeshadow
Cleveland, OH
Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Champagne, 2.35-Grams uploaded by Kasandra S.
Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Champagne, 2.35-Grams uploaded by Kasandra S.
I love the color and it Is really intense it's almost like a matalic eyeshadow
I love the color and it Is really intense it's almost like a matalic eyeshadow
helsinki
This shimmer looks so pretty on the skin, especially this color. I use it on my eyes to add some glitter, but also to highlight my face. I feel like it's safe to use on the eyes because I haven't had a bad reaction to it so far. You can use this to get a natural glow or add more layers and get a more glam look. Love it!
Canada
2,756 reviews
This is a good quality loose pigment. The colour is a beautiful light champagne. When applied, it shimmers and reflects light. There is no glitter in this powder, so it is appropriate for all ages and any time of day. This product could also be used as a highlighter. I have had problems getting this powder to adhere to my eyes. If I apply it directly from the pot, there is a lot of fallout. I tried misting it with a setting spray, and it clumped together and applied in chunks. I was able to smooth most of the clumps out, but the pigment was not perfectly even on my lids. I will try it with a glitter glue next. Despite the issues I have had, my eyes still look gorgeous when I wear this pigment. The price is very affordable, making this a product that I recommend.
Comox, BC
I love this products, I always use it on my eyes. I basically stole it from my mom’s makeup drawer (she has cool stuff). It looks good if you want to do something at night, might work for daytime makeup as well. Such a pretty colour.