BY BELLA PIERRE

• I had been looking for some new eyeshadow a,a couple of m...1 Answers
Alex G.
Orange County
Ok this picture does not do it justice but I absolutely LOVE this shimmer powder. I use t as an eyeshadow with the Bella Pierre base concealer and omg it is unreal the shimmer! It’s not translucent shimmer it’s strong and pigmented perfectly!! HIGHLY recommend🤩Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Champagne, 2.35-GramsBella Pierre Makeup Base, 0.3-Ounce
Michelle R.
Lynn
I love this so much. I use this as both an eyeshadow and highlight. The color and shimmer are intense and the pickup onto the brush is amazing. The only downside is when using as a eyeshadow, there is A LOT of fallout so you’d have to do it before the rest of your makeup, but nothing that you can’t clean off. I bought this in a set with other colors/shades and they all are so beautiful. Because of the neutral shade and ability to fade a bit the more you blend, it’s great for both day and night, work/school and party. Definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This shimmer is ok. I got it in my boy charm box. Honestly it's not the best. I've had better. But I will say it is pretty on the skin and you can use it all over the body. I would add it to a body oil to give a nice summer glow
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
As I said in another review for the Bella Pierre powder. I bought two for $ 14 with the help of a generous sales associate. I rarely wear make up, so again make up lasts me a long time. As of repurchasing, again that is up in the air for me. I honestly bought them for a Halloween. I needed something shimmery earthy and goldish to go with my look. Still the colors are pretty.
Mir M.
This stuff is FABULOUS! It is absolute shimmer, and glam all around. I cannot go a day without highlighting my lids, brows, lips, nose, and cheeks with this! It was given to me as a gift, and ever since then I've been in love with this powder!
Cristina W.
Bountiful, UT
I have this in the shade celebrate. I love it! love it! love it! The texture is perfect. It is EXTREMELY pigmented. It's the most highly pigmented shadow I have ever found. I tried it on a friend with darker skin tone and it popped. This shadow is fantastic. I wore it all day with no primer and it did not crease at all. I am definitely buying the other shades.
Bronda K.
Mountain Home, AR
I have this in the shade ethereal. It's a white shimmer. As an eye color alone it's terrible but it works well as a brow bone highlighter or to place in the inner corners of your eye to open them up. It is not highly pigmented but does contain a large amount of the shimmer.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I have had this for so long now and I hate that I haven't been able to get more. It is truly gorgeous, and can be used so many ways. A little goes a long way, must try!
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
This shimmer is awesome!! I use it for a smokey eye and it is long lasting. I received this as a gift but I would definitely buy this again. Also, this helps bring out my eye color and really make my makeup look good. Totally recommend!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Bella Pierre is truly a special brand. I ran into them at a kiosk in the mall. This color is a nice golden color. Wear it dry for a nice subtle look or wet for a perfect golden shimmer!
Zunera S.
I had been looking for some new eyeshadow a,a couple of months ago I came across Bella Pierre I was unable to try and testers,however I purchased the whole set.Champagne is one of the four colours that was in the set.This colour is not only a eyeshadow,it an amazing highlighter for the cheeks nose,and brow bone.The colour is so soft yet so shiny.I would recommend everyone to try this as a eyeshadow and a highlighter.defo must hav!!!!