Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Celebration, 2.35-Gram [Celebration] uploaded by Dev E.

BY BELLA PIERRE

Bellapierre shimmer powder. The ultimate all-in-one mineral make up product. Shimmer powder can be combined with moisturiser, lip balm, or even a drop of water to produce a cream eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, nail polish, or any other colour cosmetic you wish to create; you can either apply it with your fingers directly, or you can use a brush, cotton bud or sponge applicator. Shimmer powders are made from 100% natural mineral pigments and are free from bismuth oxychloride, talc and other potentially harmful chemicals or fillers, so they are hypo-allergenic and suitable for even the most sensitive skin. All skin types, Brush included. see more...

Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for quite a few things! I actually got mine from my ipsy bag, which is how I even discovered this great brand! It's a little messy because of how the packaging is but overall I'm very happy with it! I would buy it again just wish it was a bit cheaper!
Paige P.
Leola, PA
I didn't have to use a glitter glue for this product which is great for me compared to other glitter eye shadows I have tried. Lasts all day but you obviously shouldn't be wiping your eye or getting water on it. I highly recommend this product
Danielle N.
Oxford, AL
Go-to summer look for my eyes. Super easy and gorgeous results! Pair with nude eyeliner for dramatic look.
Madison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this eyeshadow! It's so cute and I'm so happy that I received it this month in my Lip Monthly
Angelina M.
Caldwell, ID
You shimmer so nicely ! Great powder if you like to look really girl and nice :) easy to apply and use
Morgan G.
Switz City, IN
I really like this eyeshadow! I wasn't too sure at first but I really started liking it after using it. it's easy to apply with an eyeshadow brush and a really pretty shimmery color!
maddy b.
brighton
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVEEEEEEE!!! The best glitter/Shimmer I've used. It's a really lovely colour and sticks to the lid really easily even without concealer or glitter primer/glue. It kinda goes everywhere but still love it!! Works with a lot of skin tones and is overall beautiful xx
Mariangela C.
Bishop's Stortford, Bishop's stortford
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder ! I use it with my foundation as an highlighting every time I have to go out for party ! I will buy it again for sure