MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowBella Pierre
Shimmer Powder, Celebration, 235-Gram [Celebration]

Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Celebration, 2.35-Gram [Celebration]

by Bella Pierre

Bellapierre shimmer powder. The ultimate all-in-one mineral make up product. Shimmer powder can be combined with moisturiser, lip balm, or even a drop of water to produce a cream eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, nail polish, or any other colour cosmetic you wish to create; you can either apply it with your fingers directly, or you can use a brush, cotton bud or sponge applicator. Shimmer powders are made from 100% natural mineral pigments and are free from bismuth oxychloride, talc and other potentially harmful chemicals or fillers, so they are hypo-allergenic and suitable for even the most sensitive skin. All skin types, Brush included.

What kind brush do you use to apply?
How long does this powder stay put? Does it last all day?
Start your review of Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Celebration, 2.35-Gram [Celebration]!
J J.
Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Celebration, 2.35-Gram [Celebration] uploaded by J J.
Review for: Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Earth, 2.35-Gram [Earh]
Amazing! This eyeshadow is highly pigmented, lightweight and has a beautiful shimmer! I would highly recommend to anyone just trying out eye Glitters, or looking to has a natural glam. Product is inexpensive and long-lasting.
Shyla M.
New Brighton, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Celebration
You wanna know what holding stardust probably feels like? Well, this is IT! It is indeed, incredibly shimmery! It’s like a very fine and foily-glitter powder! It is absolutely stunning, and a little blinding, which is exactly how I like my metallic makeups to be! I use it as a highlight and as an eyeshadow and it is stunning both ways! I have had mine for at least two years and still do! It can be used for natural AND full-out glam! Would definitely recommend, especially for people like me who love to make a statement with shiny and glamorous makeup!
Jessica P.
Studio City, CA
Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Celebration, 2.35-Gram [Celebration] uploaded by Jessica P.
Review for: Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Earth, 2.35-Gram [Earh]
I love this loose powder, I use it as highlighter all the time. I use the “toast” shade the most, and I have several more that I bought at the Ipsy Gen Beauty convention like a year and a half ago. Great with a fan brush on the cheeks, or packed onto the lids for a crazy bright eye look 👌
Gisell S.
texas
Review for: Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Earth, 2.35-Gram [Earh]
It's very pigmented and natural tone and it doesn't look cakey at all I would definitely recommend it
Lisa R.
Review for: Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Earth, 2.35-Gram [Earh]
I love this product. It is so smooth and pigmented. I also loved how blendable it was. The color is absolutely gorgeous!
Angela F.
Review for: Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Earth, 2.35-Gram [Earh]
I absolutely love this Shimmer product. It has just the right amount of Shimmer to make you Sparkle and look dazzling on your night out. It doesn't leave you sticky or greasy or dirty but last all night long! This is the most awesome Shimmer powder that I've seen in a long time!!
Jessy D.
vegas
Review for: Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Earth, 2.35-Gram [Earh]
I love it is a great product so good and good price, you cam see is a such pretty makeup
Jacqueline S.
Review for: Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Earth, 2.35-Gram [Earh]
I am obsessed with this shimmer powder! It has so many different uses so you definitely get your money's worth. I use it as eye shadow and as a highlighter. I also used it as a nail polish and lipgloss ! All you do is add it to water for eyeshadow ( dry works just as well ) , clear nail polish , or a lip balm!
Kylee P.
Review for: Celebration
I use this for quite a few things! I actually got mine from my ipsy bag, which is how I even discovered this great brand! It's a little messy because of how the packaging is but overall I'm very happy with it! I would buy it again just wish it was a bit cheaper!
Abbey I.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder, Earth, 2.35-Gram [Earh]
This is okay..... I got this in my Glossy box for February. I have never used anything from this brand before. This is definitely a highlight type of powder not a setting powder. It just seemed to just sit on my skin instead of blending into my skin. I will not be repurchasing this when I can and have good highlighters that work well for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sujitha D.