Bella Pierre Shimmer - Hurly Burly uploaded by Chelsea M.Bella Pierre Shimmer - Hurly Burly uploaded by Chelsea M.Bella Pierre Shimmer - Hurly Burly uploaded by Kristen W.

BY BELLA PIERRE

Bella Pierre Shimmer Loose Makeup Powder is all about OPTIONS! And we aren't just talking about the variety of colors, although those are great, too. No, we're referring to the fact that this colored powder makeup can be used as an eye shadow, blush, eye liner, bronzer, body shimmer, (and the ones you aren't going to believe?), lip color, mascara and nail polish. Bella Pierre manufactures 100% natural mineral cosmetics, so your skin can look and feel amazing. The Shimmer colored makeup powder will not crease, clump, fade or smear, and yet it rinses off easily with mild soap and water. Can be mixed with BellaPierre mixing products to create custom colors. Can be brushed on to add a little sparkle to any look. Composed of 100% natural pigments. Easily washes off with soap and water. Use as eye shadow, blush, bronzer and more. see more...

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I love this metallic purple shade. Very pigmented and build able. I love how easy it was to apply and how well it looked all on its own. Great formula. I am able to find Bella Pierre products at my local mall kiosk.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Very pretty. It blends well and it's metallic not very glittery, just the slightest bit if shimmer, id say. The picture on boxycharm shows it with a lot more red but it's a very grapey color. I'm not crazy about the packaging because it's hard for me to get any product out. Where it's a loose powder, I understand their concern, but the all or nothing packaging bugs me.