BY BELLA PIERRE

Bella Pierre Shimmer Loose Makeup Powder is all about OPTIONS! And we aren't just talking about the variety of colors, although those are great, too. No, we're referring to the fact that this colored powder makeup can be used as an eye shadow, blush, eye liner, bronzer, body shimmer, (and the ones you aren't going to believe?), lip color, mascara and nail polish. Bella Pierre manufactures 100% natural mineral cosmetics, so your skin can look and feel amazing. The Shimmer colored makeup powder will not crease, clump, fade or smear, and yet it rinses off easily with mild soap and water. Can be mixed with BellaPierre mixing products to create custom colors. Can be brushed on to add a little sparkle to any look. Composed of 100% natural pigments. Easily washes off with soap and water. Use as eye shadow, blush, bronzer and more. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I absolutely love this shimmer and it's one of my favorite to highlight with as it has this beautiful subtle lavender shift to it that makes it such a unique and pretty highlight. It can be done as lightly of brightly as you like, from that everyday look to the Instagram slay look so many people admire. Beautiful as an eyeshadow topper for some extra shimmer, or on its own. I bought this for myself out of a growing loving for the brand and every product I've tried so far. Happy I got this one!
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.
Gurnee, IL
I love bella pierre products!!! I love the shimmer I use it very frequently, my eye color is brown💖
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Sunset Beach, CA
This is incredible! There is so much pigment in this highlighter! I would definitely recommend it!
Hillary C.
Hillary C.
Shawnee, OK
I love bellapierre product! This shimmer powder leaves a great highlight! And it's so light!
Carol T.
Carol T.
I bought the strobe kit and this color was included. It's awesome! You can wear it for a subtle look or go all out! It brings out your eyes and really goes well with any makeup look or outfit! The container it comes in is easy to use as well
Shakhzoda O.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
First time using a product from this brand.. i gotta say i am very impressed by the quality.. the shimmer is super nice and bright very nice texture . Got mine at tj maxx very happy so far.. definitely recommend 👍👍
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bellappierre is my favorite brand ever besides younique! this shimmer is beyond perfect and actually stays in place!
Christi B.
Christi B.
Jerseyville, IL
This shadow is so gorgeous!!! It's super long lasting, and leaves such a beautiful shimmer. I love it.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fleetwood, PA
I got this product in one of my Ipsy boxes and am absolutely in love with it. I use it in the inner corner of my eyes everyday for a dramatic highlight. There is a lot of product and I have had it for nearly a year and there is barely even a dent in it. The sparkles are really pretty and the color payoff is definitely worth it. The only thing is that some of the shimmer does fall throughout the day.
Bonds B.
Bonds B.
This product is a highlighter but not in the traditional way you might think. I wouldn’t say it works very well for cheek bone highlighting but more for inner eye corner or eye shadow highlighting. It is essentially glitter so it works much better as an eye product than anything else. To be honest though, I would more likely use this to “glitter up” my eye shadow colours than for any highlighting whatsoever.The packaging is very standard, does the job. This product doesn’t feel like very high or low quality. Can’t say there is much to this other than just another glitter. Tends to feel a little like the cheaper type of glitters that you can buy from the non-cosmetic companies such as accessory companies, clothing lines or supermarkets.