BY BELLA PIERRE

Bella Pierre Shimmer Loose Makeup Powder is all about OPTIONS! And we aren't just talking about the variety of colors, although those are great, too. No, we're referring to the fact that this colored powder makeup can be used as an eye shadow, blush, eye liner, bronzer, body shimmer, (and the ones you aren't going to believe?), lip color, mascara and nail polish. Bellapierre manufactures 100% natural mineral cosmetics, so your skin can look and feel amazing.t The Shimmer colored makeup powder will not crease, clump, fade or smear, and yet it rinses off easily with mild soap and water. Can be mixed with BellaPierre mixing products to create custom colors. Can be brushed on to add a little sparkle to any look. Composed of 100% natural pigments. Easily washes off with soap and water. Use as eye shadow, blush, bronzer and more. see more...

• "All you need is a little bit for full coverage." in 1 review
  • "It has very good pigmentation and it seems to last throuout the day." in 1 review
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the sample size in my ipsy bag and it honestly wasn't for me. I love a nice pigmented blush that shows the color and that's hard to find for my skin tone, I have medium skin tone. However, it had a very light shimmer and it seemed to disappear after a few minutes. It does leave a glowy look to my skin and the texture of the powder is very nice. But the pigment wasn't for my liking.
Elene T.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is great! The color was much darker than I expected. It was almost brick color. Over all cant beat the products r wonderful. I highly recommend it esp if you are using other popular mineral brands like Bare Minerals or Bare Essentials. I used the Bella Primer underneath along with the Bella foundation and it stayed on all night even through a concert!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite makeup products I've ever owned! It stays on all day and the color is amazing.
Other products like this, I normally have to cake on for the color to appear, but this you barely need a light dusting. I would totally recommend this to everyone.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is good just not what I prefer personally. It's very pigmented and goes on easily. I prefer blush with a tiny bit of shimmer/pearlescent look and this was matte for me. It's great if that's the look you like.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Sunset Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is incredible! A little bit goes a long way, and it's very pigmented. But you do have to be careful with how much you use.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the autumn glow and desert rose and oh boy do I love them. They blend in easily
prisilia p.
prisilia p.
Son una hermosuras y no son tan pequeños y duran bastante tengo varios colores
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Alittle bit goes a long way. Buy one and it will last you forever. This is an incredible product. I love all Bella pierre eyeshadows. This one is fun to use to make your eyes pop.
Paris M.
Paris M.
Washington
Really amazing
I love this product great color apples nicely definitely recommend
I live for it
Brenee R.
Brenee R.
Albuquerque, NM
Got one Bellá Pierre. Eyeshadow and let me tell you all you need Little bit for full coverage! Its easy to blend! They're beautiful pigments!😍 Absolutely love this product
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
Is this product like an eyeshadow?