BY BELLA PIERRE

5-in-1 Mineral Foundation Concealer 7 Foundation 11 SPF 15 16 Finishing Powder 25 Setting Powder Nutmeg is most suitable for: Medium warm skin tone with golden undertone Are you tired of your mineral foundation spilling and making a mess? Problem Solved! With the new Bellapierre Twist-And-Lock Sifter, you have complete control of exactly how much powder you want to dispense. This revolutionary design means no more messy bathroom counters, accidental spills, or wasting product! The dial allows for your foundation, blush, or bronzer powder to last even longer! see more...

• how many shades are there?? thinking of buying but not sure.1 Answers
  • What type of coverage does this provide? 1 Answers
  • Is this brand better then Bare Minerals and or compared to??2 Answers
Vega O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
this bellapierre foundation has such great coverage! i bought in a box with a blush, and brush, and a concealer and all products were stellar!! the company provides many different colors for all different skin tones so you are sure to find one that fits you!! strongly recommend!!!!
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta este producto para uso diario no se siente pesado , el polvo es fibo y de facil fundición en la piel para maquillaje dd noche o mas cargado prefiero otro pero este esta muy bueno para el diario... Lo recomiendo.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product, I am repeat costumer, love the matte finish, and how stays for hours, great for mature skin. Highly recommended
Raisa C.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Bella Pierre Mineral Foundation
Lo tengo fue un lindo regalo excelente me encanta es bastante ligero para nada pesado fácil de aplicar en rostro me encanta
member-36056e93e
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder foundation, it's the only power I use that has full coverage and totally perfects my face.
Keeiry R.
Baytown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love the dust is super fixed it feels super good on my face I use it every day is super easy to distribute
Daniela R.
Review for: Loose Make Up
This powder foundation is awesome! It makes your skin look really good. I can honestly say that this product works really well for my under eye dark circles by using a small brush and applying just a bit works wonders. It doesn't conceal acne as much as I would lIke it too but my skin feels and looks good. Try not to pack it on too much because it will look cakey and when putting in just the right amount it doesn't feel heavy.
JOY V.
Review for: Loose Make Up
I bought it in "bella pierre flawless" kit. And it totally justifies the name, it is sheer and illuminating also neither makes my skin feel sweaty or heavy.It stays for all day long and gets better after few minutes of the application. A medium works good for me. Also, being mineral one, a small tap goes long way! The skills needed are beginner one, no fancy fads ;)
Now this one is an eternal companion for me!! Definitely recommend to the busy ones who like natural and sheer make up!
Kimberly C.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Loose Make Up
This mineral powder is lightweight and great for my sensitive skin. It definitely blends well and gives a smooth finish for a fresh faced look
Emily H.
Review for: Loose Make Up
This makeup cleared up my skin. It's very lightweight. I love it. I have the bronzer as well.
What is the color difference between Bella Pierre Minaral Foundation MF001 Ultra and MF002 Ivory? I will be glad if I get answer with photo. Thank you.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Is this brand better then Bare Minerals and or compared to??
Vega O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
how many shades are there?? thinking of buying but not sure.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of coverage does this provide?
Laura D.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this brand compare to Bare Minerals?