BY BELLA PIERRE

5-in-1 Mineral Foundation Concealer 7 Foundation 11 SPF 15 16 Finishing Powder 25 Setting Powder Nutmeg is most suitable for: Medium warm skin tone with golden undertone Are you tired of your mineral foundation spilling and making a mess? Problem Solved! With the new Bellapierre Twist-And-Lock Sifter, you have complete control of exactly how much powder you want to dispense. This revolutionary design means no more messy bathroom counters, accidental spills, or wasting product! The dial allows for your foundation, blush, or bronzer powder to last even longer! see more...

• how many shades are there?? thinking of buying but not sure.1 Answers
  • What type of coverage does this provide? 1 Answers
  • Is this brand better then Bare Minerals and or compared to??2 Answers
Vega O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
this bellapierre foundation has such great coverage! i bought in a box with a blush, and brush, and a concealer and all products were stellar!! the company provides many different colors for all different skin tones so you are sure to find one that fits you!! strongly recommend!!!!
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta este producto para uso diario no se siente pesado , el polvo es fibo y de facil fundición en la piel para maquillaje dd noche o mas cargado prefiero otro pero este esta muy bueno para el diario... Lo recomiendo.
Daniela R.
Review for: Loose Make Up
This powder foundation is awesome! It makes your skin look really good. I can honestly say that this product works really well for my under eye dark circles by using a small brush and applying just a bit works wonders. It doesn't conceal acne as much as I would lIke it too but my skin feels and looks good. Try not to pack it on too much because it will look cakey and when putting in just the right amount it doesn't feel heavy.
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so hard for me to find a foundation the matches my fair skin & cover any blemishes I may have but doesn't make me look super pale. This one does the trick for sure! I'm actually on my third one and it last a good while. I have very sensitive skin so the best part of this product is that it's 100% natural! I recommend getting their Flawless Complexion Kit. The kit was a Natural Health Magazine 2014 Beauty Awards Winner!
Guadalupe C.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Loose Make Up
I was not a fan of powder foundation until I got my hands on this baby. I've used this foundation for about a year now and I still love it. It gives such a flawless finish and has a good coverage. The only down side it has is that you can waste a lot of product since it's loose powder but once you get the hang of it you'll be fine. Totally recommend this product. I use the shade nutmeg.
Cheryll M.
Review for: Loose Make Up
Bella Terra is my absolute favorite foundation. I currently own it in two different shades for my summer and winter complexions.

This foundation is completely flawless. It covers the circles under my eyes, my pock marks on my face, and every blemish that I want to hide.

The best part about that? I don't even have to use a lot! There is absolutely no need to pack it on. It doesn't feel heavy, it doesn't clog my pores, and it is so smooth.

If you're going to buy mineral foundation, THIS is the brand to buy. Hands down.
amanda s.
Review for: Loose Make Up
I have tried several different mineral foundations and this is my favorite. The coverage is pretty great and it is very affordable. The only possible negative would be that it has a glowy finish. If you are looking for a matte finish, this may not work for you. I personally love a highlight, especially for summer. Paired with Bella Pierre blush, you get a fantastic healthy glow.
Leah B.
Waterville, ME
This powder is amazing!!! It's a little more expensive then I would like but it is lightweight an doesn't clog my pours. Perfect for all skin types an works amazing an blends easily that anyone can use!!! I recommend for any person looking for beauty needs to be met man or women.
Jenna M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product is great for medium coverage. The loose powder is a plus for oily skin, and it works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores. I would recommend this product to those who also like Bare Minerals as an alternative option!
Christina G.
Middletown , CT
Review for: Loose Make Up
I got this in a kit I purchased through Groupon. It was a great deal but I am not in love with the foundation, I just did not care for the finish it gave to my skin. It was a little too glowy for me where I felt like I just looked really shiny. I do like the blush it came with, it's very light and natural looking.
What is the color difference between Bella Pierre Minaral Foundation MF001 Ultra and MF002 Ivory? I will be glad if I get answer with photo. Thank you.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Is this brand better then Bare Minerals and or compared to??
Vega O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
how many shades are there?? thinking of buying but not sure.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of coverage does this provide?
Laura D.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this brand compare to Bare Minerals?