Bella Pierre Mineral Bronzer, Peony, 0.3-Ounce uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY BELLA PIERRE

Amore Mio Bronzer is perfect for the sun kissed look with the perfect, natural sun protection without the orangy color of traditional bronzers see more...

• So I bought this bronzer , and I'm not sure how to use it...1 Answers
Hailey M.
I use this as a highlighter due to the shimmer in it and works jus the same. if your more of a pale skin color, I don’t think this would be for you bc it’s sort of a bronzer color as it says in the name. but I’m in love with it, especially during the summer when i’m extra tan. it’s amazing pigment, I don’t have to use much at all.
tiffany v.
This is such a great product I've been using if for about a month now and it blends so good into my skin ID def. Recommend this to anyone who is looking for great makeup to start using
Jennifer G.
It was hard to decide whether to give this product a 5 star or 4 star. I was in love from the shade when I first opened the container. When applying it on my face there was so much fall out. However, it only took two applications to show an amazing shimmery color. I was happy with the end result but the powder everywhere was not pleasant.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
I've had my same one for 6 years now. I don't use it as much. I have a much golden tone. What I love most about Bella terra is that it's natural and can be mixed with other products. When you wet it you get a whole new effect. It's super pretty and a little goes a long way. It's just not my favorite.
kate c.
Las Vegas, NV
This product was okay to me, I received it in the color "Excite" and I use it mainly for highlighting my inner corners. This product is extremely pigmented so I have to be very careful or else I can come out looking like a disco ball. I wouldn't say that I would purchase it again, but that is just because I am a more matte, and neutral kinda girl. My friends adore this product.
Caroline P.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
A pretty pinky color that is very soft. Major downside to this product for me is the fact that it is a loose powder which makes it a bit messy and not as easy for me to work with. This is pretty, but not something that I reach for often and would not think to recommend based solely on my preferences.
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Este es el primer producto que pruebo de esta marca y la verdad es bueno. El color me es muy favorable y se ve natural, aunque tiene pocos brillos. El empaque es muy lindo y de buena calidad. Y los precios son razonables.
Melissa M.
Strasburg, VA
This is an amazing product. .my all time fav..it really helps to hide my dark circles and blemishes. .i highly recommend this product
Brandy K.
Ringgold, GA
Extremely pigmented a little goes a long way so I felt like I really got my money's worth! Would definitely recommend.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Alittle goes a long way! Lasts forever! excellent buy! Amazingly healthy beautiful makeup!
Catherine R.
Largo, FL
So I bought this bronzer , and I'm not sure how to use it. Any ideas?

Amazon