Bella Pierre Mineral Blush, Desert Rose, 0.3-Ounce

by Bella Pierre

Discover fabulous, good-for-you cheek color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bella Pierre Mineral Blush, Desert Rose, 0.3-Ounce!
Silver Point , TN
I like Belle Pierre Desert Rose. It looks very flattering on most skin tones. It does stay true to color. I gave 3 stars because I had to reapply it. I would improve this by making it longer lasting.
Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Portland, OR
I received this in one of my Ipsy bags and I love it! This has been one of the best blushes I have ever used! I like the mineral formula - it is so pretty and is so pigmented. Definitely recommend!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
I really like this & have found that I love it best when used as a blush topper. It adds such a beautiful glow to the skin overtop any matte blush. It can even be used, very lightly, swept all over the face to add a glow back to the skin. It's buildable & works great with other powder products.
Combination, Sensitive / Whiteheads, Redness, Fine Lines
I'm not a huge fan of blush... BUT this is some great stuff! If I use blush it's this! I highly recommend this!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads