BY BELLA PIERRE

Designed to give you show stopping lashes this Volumising Mascara by Bellapierre Cosmetics boasts an innovative formula that stays put all day and night. Featuring a clever brush that ensures each and every lash is covered this mascara is a must have for your makeup bag. Perfect for that bold evening look or creating a subtle daytime style this Volumising Mascara works to elongate the lashes whilst improving volume. With a deep colour pigment for an eyecatching appearance this is sure to become a staple item. K.D. Directions of use: Wiggle the wand at the root of the lashes to separate and coat the lashes at the lash line. Use the point of the brush to add length and ensure that every last lash is coated. see more...

Bella Pierre Mascara
  • "I got the Bella Pierre cosmetics volumelash waterproof mascara in an ipsy bag, and I absolutely fell in love with the product. My eyelashes looked fuller and longer, the brush didn't leave them looking clumpy at all. I was super pleased! " in 13 reviews
  • "First time Belle Pierre user. I was very hesitant to try. I love Mascaras but i do not like waterproof. I was worried the product would be too thick or clumpy. I was very WRONG. Even with being a brand new bottle i did not have to get rid of excess on the brush. a great amount came off. A great amount was applied. My lashes did not clump. However this product did not give me the volume or wow factor that i was hoping for." in 12 reviews
Rechell D.
Milpitas , CA
I received the  Bella Pierre Mascara in my boxycharm box. It says that it's will volumize my lashes but it just looks like it's just giving my lashes a tint. I find it hard to like this mascara because I have really short lashes and sometimes I do not want to put on some lashes on and I depend on mascara to make my lashes stay out a little bit better.
Over all, I'm really disappointed with this mascara but if someone would like to give me tips on how to use this mascara and how to use it, it would be greatly appreciated because I really don't want this product to go to waste.
Jeanette P.
I just received this product in this month's boxycharm! I really wanted to love this mascara but it just wasn't working out for me as I had hoped. I have thin/sparse/straight lashes and I really had to work different angels of the brush to get my lashes covered. This formula is not the easiest to apply. I found when using the tip to apply was the best way to go for me. I will say that this mascara formula doesn't leave my . eyelashes stiff. I probably will not purchase this again but I am happy I tried it.
Nina M.
Jeromesville, OH
This formula is very easy to apply and does not clump up at all! My lashes are thin and not very long so I usually have to apply multiple coats. I only needed two coats of this product. That alone makes it worth it. I cannot stand clumpy, spider lashes and I didn't have that at all. Each lash was defined which helped mine to look fuller.
Jay 💖.
I got this in a subscription box,and I did like it. However,it more lengthened my lashes instead of providing volume like the tube promised. I honestly love long,fanned out lashes,so this mascara made me happy despite not doing its claims. It wasn't any better than a drugstore mascara though,so I'd say it wasn't worth the price of a full size. 6.5/10.
Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
I’m really disappointed in this mascara.  It’s called “volumizing mascara,” yet it adds absolutely no volume to my lashes.  It doesn’t even really lengthen them at all either.  The only thing this mascara did was make my lashes darker.

Another aspect that I disliked about this product is that the formula would smear A LOT if you accidentally get some on your face and try to wipe it off 😒
Jackie H.
Hopkins
I also received this in BoxyCharm. I think it’s great - creamy formula, doesn’t clump, doesn’t flake, and doesn’t transfer as much as other mascaras do when I laugh a lot or even when I nap on my face. That being said, I have naturally long, nice lashes. They’re blonde, and I find the color to be sufficient to cover and define my lashes. I would purchase this and recommend.
Janelle K.
I use volumelash waterproof mascara. It was given to me by my sister in law. She does not use waterproof make up. It goes on without clumping and I don't have to use any remover to get it off. It comes off in tubes when I wash my face with regular face wash. It's also smooth when you put on more than one coat. My new go-to day time mascara!
Allie K.
Greenwood
I got this mascara in my Boxycharm and I was so disappointed. The brush looks like it would work so much better than it actually does. When you go to apply it, no mascara comes off onto your eyelashes. For you to even look like you have mascara on you have to apply several layers. I’m glad that this was a product that I didn’t have to pay full price for.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this mascara in my boxycharm subscription. It's the perfect lower lash mascara or an overall natural lash look mascara. The formula is thin, builds nicely, did not flake nor did it smudge on me during a full day wear. I wouldn't repurchase this product myself because I like a mascara that gives out a more dramatic look, but I would recommend it for anyone going for a more natural look. This item is also cruelty free.
Lyza E.
Springboro
This Bellápierre Cosmetics Volume Lash Waterproof Mascara is a great product. It is a dark, long-lasting mascara that doesn't get clumpy. I love the plasticy feeling applicator as opposed to brush bristles. Would recommend.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you like this formula?
Rechell D.
Milpitas , CA
I got the  Bella Pierre Mascara in my boxycharm box. But when I try to apply it it just looks like it's just giving my eyelashes a tint. Does anyone have any tips on how to use this product so that it makes my lashes look a little longer? I just want to make sure that this product doesn't go to waste.
Caroline M.
I apologize in advance for the way I did my eyes when I took this picture 😂😂😂 but 1 coat of bellapierre mascara that I got in Boxycharm. What do you guys think?Bella Pierre Mascara