BY BELLA PIERRE

Designed to give you show stopping lashes this Volumising Mascara by Bellapierre Cosmetics boasts an innovative formula that stays put all day and night. Featuring a clever brush that ensures each and every lash is covered this mascara is a must have for your makeup bag. Perfect for that bold evening look or creating a subtle daytime style this Volumising Mascara works to elongate the lashes whilst improving volume. With a deep colour pigment for an eyecatching appearance this is sure to become a staple item. K.D. Directions of use: Wiggle the wand at the root of the lashes to separate and coat the lashes at the lash line. Use the point of the brush to add length and ensure that every last lash is coated. see more...

Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mascara in a previous Ipsy bag and it is one of my favorite products that I have received in one of the monthly bags. This is not my favorite mascara by far, but it does add length without clumping. I have heard that other people have had problems with this mascara running and not being "waterproof", but I have had no such problems. You do not get a lot of product on the applicator when you take it out of the tube, so you have to go back in multiple times if you are trying for a dramatic look. I have had it for quite a while and it is no where near to drying out. I will continue to use this product until it dries out or I run out of it, but I probably will not purchase it in the future just because I have many mascaras that I like more.
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the waterproof version of mascara and it is nothing to write home about. I had high hopes because of its brush head, which initially is helpful, but the mascara has no staying power. It gives you raccoon eyes, despite being "waterproof". I'm glad I received it in my Boxycharm so I know not to buy it on its own.
MK J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. I received it in my Ipsy bag and I think it works good. It doesn’t make my eyelashes point straight out, but it’s not very thick. I have short thin eyelashes so I had to put a second coat of mascara on from a different brand that was thicker. That’s my only complaint, but other then that I still like it and like this brand.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! I got it as a hand me down from a friend's Ipsy bag (she didn't need another mascara) and this one makes my eyes look amazing! It is easily one of my top 3 mascaras I've used in the past few years. I would definitely seek it out after I use it up.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so this stuff really awful, but really good all at the same time. It gives you nice length, but no volume (at all). I like the thin long eyelashes look for the daytime, but it's definitely not a going out mascara. In addition to this, it takes forever to dry and it gets all over your face. It stays wet for so long that I'm constantly smudging it all over my face, or my eyelashes will rub all over my eyelids. It's so annoying :(
This particular mascara also claims to be waterproof, but it's definitely not waterproof at all! It comes right off with water

I tried to take a picture that shows the length and lack of volume... but also the transferring of product
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First time Belle Pierre user. I was very hesitant to try. I love Mascaras but i do not like waterproof. I was worried the product would be too thick or clumpy. I was very WRONG. Even with being a brand new bottle i did not have to get rid of excess on the brush. a great amount came off. A great amount was applied. My lashes did not clump. However this product did not give me the volume or wow factor that i was hoping for.
Margaret H.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try this mascara every morning hoping it'll surprise me. I love the brush and the way it applies - it goes on so nicely without any clumps - it looks so good!! Then I blink, and it is immediately all over my face. It smudges so much and so quickly, and doesn't wipe off easily once it has smudged. Even after it has dried, later in the day, it still smudges and leaves residue elsewhere on my face. I want so badly to love it, but I just can't.
Stacey O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Right now I hate this mascara.  It's so wet that it ruins my makeup every time I put it on.  It gets on my lids, under my eyes and smudges everywhere.  I really like the wand, it's long and easy to coat my lashes.  It gives length and definition, but no volume.  If I try the wiggle application, it clumps and glues my lashes together.  I hope as it dries this will be better.  But I have to will myself to use it until it gets to that point.  I would never buy this again - even if it gets better.
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LIKE this mascara. It does not give your eyelashes any kind of volume but it does give them more length. It takes a long time to dry so once I've applied it, I need to be careful not to shut my eyes to hard or yawn because it will make a mess. I did choose it over my Better Than Sex mascara a few times this week though just because I love the length it gave my bottom lashes.
Renée M.
Belleville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Bella Pierre products!

This mascara was super nice. It's went on nice and smooth...not chunky at all. It elongated my lashes and even brought those tiny little bottom eyelashes to life -yay!

The only thing I didn't like was that there was some mascara fallout. Little flakes of dry mascara underneath my eye. BUT- still a great product!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you like this formula?