BY BELLA PIERRE

Beautifully define and finish off your lips with Bella Pierre lip liners. The all natural lip liners are made up of mineral pigments and botanical waxes such as jojoba and safflower to give you excellent waterproof wear and definition all day long. see more...

• Wondering if this lip liner goes on as smoothly and lasts as long...1 Answers
  • When putting this lip liner on, is it smooth and easy? 2 Answers
  • I received this lip liner in one of my subscription boxes. I am n...1 Answers
Angie Y.
Review for: Natural
This is a very highly pigmented and VERY long lasting lip liner. I want to love it so much but mine has already broken twice! That's such a bummer because if not for that it would be perfect! Also I am not sure where to buy Bella Pierre. It would be nice if it were sold at Ulta or Target.
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
I have the gel lip liner is no 02 nude and I absolutely love it. It goes on so smooth and even and the color is beautiful. It last a long time and it's only 18$ on the bellapierre website!! I will definitely be buying more when this one runs out !
Misty S.
Thibodaux, LA
Review for: Natural
I don't have the color natural but I just received nude in my ipsy bag and I LOVE it! It's so smooth and creamy. It went on flawlessly. It also matches my MannyMUAxOFRA liquid lipstick Charmed perfectly!
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Cinnamon
I have this lip liner in no. 2 Nude and I love it. I think it's super creamy and very matte and even toned. Doesn't last too long but isn't drying at all and reapplying it isn't too troubling.
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Cinnamon
I have the gel lip liner and I freaking love it. My favorite way to wear it is to slightly over line my lips and wear the LA Colors in mauve glaze (cheap I know but GORGEOUS).
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Natural
These lip liner are great and very smooth and easy to apply. However it's pretty drying and wearing it alone on the lips makes them a bit chappy and doesn't moisturize.
Luna B.
Review for: Cinnamon
I got this as a sample, well the nude color, and it is a little scratchy. It doesn't glide on smooth at all. I definitely will not be purchasing it again.
Michelle J.
Ashland, Va
Review for: Natural
This lip liner is great! I usually don't ever wear lip liner, but I like the way this one makes my lips look. Especially when I use nude matte lipstick.
Susy J.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Cinnamon
Very creamy and pigmented. Feels a bit dry but nothing a little lip balm can't fix! I love wearing the nude color for everyday looks!
Dina G.
Review for: Natural
This lip liner is amazing. It goes on so smoothly without pulling and lasts a long time. I highly recommend it.
Alexa C.
Flushing, NY
When putting this lip liner on, is it smooth and easy?
Jolyn W.
Wondering if this lip liner goes on as smoothly and lasts as long as the eyeliners do?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
I received this lip liner in one of my subscription boxes. I am new to lip liner so I was wondering what the best application method would be for this pencil. Do you recommend only lining around the lips or also filling in the lips with the pencil before applying lipstick?