BY BELLA PIERRE

Beautifully define and finish off your lips with Bella Pierre lip liners. The all natural lip liners are made up of mineral pigments and botanical waxes such as jojoba and safflower to give you excellent waterproof wear and definition all day long. see more...

• Wondering if this lip liner goes on as smoothly and lasts...2 Answers
  • When putting this lip liner on, is it smooth and easy? 2 Answers
  • I received this lip liner in one of my subscription boxes...1 Answers
Bella Pierre Lip Liner
  • "I didn't think I was going to like this color, but it is stunning. the liner glides on so beautifully and it is so creamy" in 10 reviews
Megan G.
Review for: Truly Red more...
Bellápierre is becomming one of my favorite makeup brands and this lip liner is definitely included in that statement. The Truly Red liner paired with the Hothead Kiss Proof Lip Crème is to die for. It sits very well on the lips.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Review for: Natural more...
I got this in an Ipsy/Birchbox and it’s pretty good. I like the color of it, but it is a little bit dry feeling. It’s a little hard to work with so I usually just apply it over a clear lipgloss and it looks nice.
Lisa M.
St. Paul, MN
Review for: Truly Red more...
Really, really wanna try this! Was gifted with a Bella Pierre Kiss Proof Lip Creme in my Lip Monthly subscription box in Orchid color and it’s AMAZING. Totally know this brand must be fabulous! Would definitely recommend.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
I received it in my monthly subscription bag. I like the brand as there are other items i have of them. I have the gel liner in nude. I will say it applies very smooth as like butter. But it didn't seem to last long. My lipstick lasted longer. Lol
Alexis T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Other more...
These are sooooo creamy! Bella Pierre is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands with their all natural mineral makeup and their amazing lip products. These are long lasting and are perfect for any formula of lipstick wether it’s a liquid or a bullet form.
-Lexie Love (My Youtube Channel, check it out!)
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
I have the gel lip liner is no 02 nude and I absolutely love it. It goes on so smooth and even and the color is beautiful. It last a long time and it's only 18$ on the bellapierre website!! I will definitely be buying more when this one runs out !
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
This is not a bad lip liner at all. Somewhat creamy, although I prefer for it to be a little more creamy. Can be used as a lip liner or to coat the entire lip. I have the color nude which is a really pretty nude pink.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Review for: Other more...
This loner goes on smoothly and doesn’t feel like it’s scraping or scratching your lips. It meets my expectations and this is my first time using it. It is a good value and I do believe I’ll be buying this again.
Ana A.
Orlando , FL
This very pigmented lip liner is one of my favorites. I received it in one of my Ipsy bags, and it is so smooth to put on and does not fade easily. This lip liner exceeded my expectations and I will be purchasing more when this one ends. This can also be used as a matte lipstick, which is what I have done quite a few times!
Angie Y.
Review for: Natural more...
This is a very highly pigmented and VERY long lasting lip liner. I want to love it so much but mine has already broken twice! That's such a bummer because if not for that it would be perfect! Also I am not sure where to buy Bella Pierre. It would be nice if it were sold at Ulta or Target.
Jolyn W.
Wondering if this lip liner goes on as smoothly and lasts as long as the eyeliners do?
Alexa C.
Flushing, NY
When putting this lip liner on, is it smooth and easy?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
I received this lip liner in one of my subscription boxes. I am new to lip liner so I was wondering what the best application method would be for this pencil. Do you recommend only lining around the lips or also filling in the lips with the pencil before applying lipstick?