Bella Pierre Eye Brow Liner

by Bella Pierre

Bella Pierre's all natural eyeliners give your eyes stunning definition. Whether you're going to work or out for a night on the town, these eyeliners will help you create the look you desire. All natural. Achieve stunning definition. Versatile for work or evening. Instantly get your desired look with minimum effort. Goes on smooth.

Where do you buy the gel lip liner?
Start your review of Bella Pierre Eye Brow Liner!
Krystal C.
Kempner
Bella Pierre Eye Brow Liner uploaded by Krystal C.
Review for: Chocolate
Love the way this eyeliner glides. Doesn't clump and really like the way it makes my eyes pop. I cannot get gel eyeliners down so I recommend this product for someone who prefers pencils. Not to mention I don't feel like I have to mess with it for it to show. I
Sandra R.
Review for: Ebony
I like it . It's smooth and wearable leaves great color and is not harsh on my eyes. Lasts long and does not fade fast.
Tiffany T.
Beaver, OH
Review for: Ebony
Overall this is a good eyeliner. I found that it does not work well on the waterline as it transfers very easily. It's great for smudging to get a smokey effect. It Glides on easily it doesn't talk at all. It's a nice rich ebony color.
Jennifer D.
ROSAMOND, CA
Review for: Ebony
This one I have a few things to say that involve some pros and cons. First the pros: it's a nice color, great for smudging and you get a good amount of product. The cons: it's a bit dry, comes off the waterline too easily for me (transfers) and can scratch (because of the dryness). I use it for smudging now and not on my water line. As a side note, I have a navy color that is a bit dry to start with but then works fine on the waterline when warmed a bit - also stays in place in my experience). Overall a good product when you find a good use for it and where it works best for you. I'd still recommend, although there are some other brands of black for a lower price.
Lucia A.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Ebony
I love this eyeliner it doesn't get smear on my face like other eyeliners. It's pretty easy to apply.
Janee D.
Independence, MO
Review for: Ebony
Bella Pierre makes really great eyeliners. Their creamy and pigmented. It makes any eyes stand out and never smudges or smears. One of the best high end eyeliners I've used. When I run out, I go out and get another. Great eyeliner.
Stephanie H.
Chesterfield, MI
Review for: Ebony
I received this in my ipsy glam bag a while back and I've had mixed feeling for a long time. It goes on smoothly, feels great on my skin and has great pigmentation. The one problem I had is that it didn't stay on. Everytime I wear it, it smears under my eyes and wears off on my eyelids during the day. I don't have oily skin usually so I cannot explain this but otherwise it's a great liner to try!
Jolyn W.
Review for: Ebony
Hands down the best eyeliner I've ever used! Goes on so smoothly, and lasts forever! Can't get enough of this stuff!
Lauren C.
Review for: Ebony
The BEST eyeliner I have ever used. I got it in an Ipsy bag and have been in love ever sense. I have tried SO many drugstore brand eyeliners and they don't even come close to comparing. My skins oil doesn't allow a lot of eyeliners to even mark my skin, let alone stay on! This does both. I like to wait until Zulily has them and then stock up!
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
Review for: Chocolate
I actually use this as a brow pencil where the color I have doesn't look good as a liner on me. I love how long it lasts and it looks very natural.