BY BELLA PIERRE

The perfect primer this Foundation Primer from Bellapierre Cosmetics is designed to combat dryness and fine lines on the skin to give you a perfect base for your foundation. Completely paraben free this formula is infused with nourishing minerals and glides onto the skin without a sticky residue. Apply to the skin just before applying foundation to create a flawless picture perfect look that lasts all day. K.D. Directions of use: Apply small amount of primer to clean fingertips gently rub into the skin and focus on T zone fine lines and wrinkles Wait for 1 - 3 minutes before applying foundation see more...

• I would like to know exactly how this product works. Is it powder o...1 Answers
  • I love this product! Keeps your makeup looking good all day! Looks ...2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Brinna K.
Brinna K.
Saginaw, MI
This is a very good primer, it works very well for giving your foundation a nice, smooth base to adhere to. Makes your makeup last pretty much all day, but the only con I would say is that it feels slightly oily to me, and having skin that's already a grease-bomb, that's not something I look for in a primer. But it is sill a very good primer!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Keller, TX
While it made my makeup nearly flawless, it was not my favorite primer. I felt like it left my skin super oily. I also felt like my makeup was kinda caked on but maybe that's because my skin felt oily. But it did keep my makeup on all day and it did make it appear super smooth!
Em R.
Em R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a very big Bella Pierre fan. But I was given this as a gift and it works pretty well. It is not my go to primer but I use it when I'm running out of the house. It works for my normal skin but I'm not sure about people who are oily.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it feels very light and smooth on your face and once I apply my BB cream and blush my face looks flawless.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Bella Pierre derma primer is amazing one of the best primers I've tried..it leaves your face super smooth
Goes on nice and makes my makeup last all day ... This stuff is amazing one of my fav go to primers
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Salem, IL
I love this product, it moisturizes my face very well without me ever feeling greasy.
Wausau, WI
This product never felt greasy! Except my makeup looking fresh all day long like I had just applied it I highly recommend this
Maria Isabel C.
Maria Isabel C.
I love Bella Pierre makeup primer! This one really works! Put it on your skin, last thing after your moisturizer, and let it sit there for a few minutes before applying makeup. My makeup lasts all day and into the evening hours. Also it makes my skin just feel very nourished and moisturized. The look after applying your makeup is fabulous! You really can tell the difference in the way your makeup looks on your skin and how long your makeup stays in place!!
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this before but i would love to use this. i herd a lot of good stuff about it from friends and fam.
Wausau, WI
I love this product! Keeps your makeup looking good all day! Looks like you just applied your makeup all day long
Amber S.
Amber S.
Dayton, TX
I would like to know exactly how this product works. Is it powder or liquid?