Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder

by Bella Pierre

BellaPierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder A color-correcting setting powder that has a yellow hue to counteract any redness or discoloration. Ideal for setting under eye makeup, spot correcting, or even used as a base eyeshadow.

I’m definitely not an expert, but does this product work for all skin types, for example I’m caramel brown but I get darker during the summer, would it still work for my skin stone ?
Does it really work?
Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder This may sound really stupid but is there any type of banana extract in this type of powder? I received it in my Ipsy bag and I’m highly allergic to bananas so the name alone made me leery!
Start your review of Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder!
Marysville California
Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder uploaded by rachael T.
I happen to really like this setting powder. It is very smooth and soft. It is fairly pigmented but still natural. It helps with my dark spots and redness mostly. I like using it before I'm going to take pictures of myself. It makes my skin look so flawless on camera. It covers really well and sets my foundation nicely. It blends with my foundation perfectly too. It doesn't leave my skin looking cakey or oily. My skin doesn't get greasy after having to apply it more than once. It doesn't smell like baby powder like some other setting powders do. It doesn't have a scent to it at all. It doesn't irritate my skin or dry it out. I don't get blemishes or pimples from using this product. It's a really good setting powder all in all. It's not my first choice but it still works great. I think this setting powder should be used my more pail skin people but I'm not for sure. It could be used by any skin type I would think. Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder
Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder uploaded by Madison A.
Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder uploaded by Madison A.
This is easily in my top 3 favorite setting powders. I use it after applying concealer, foundation, and corrector and it makes everything stay in place. Went to Busch Gardens last weekend and used this before hand with a setting spray. Makeup looked great all day!
New York
Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder uploaded by Felisha L.
I LOVEEEE THIS PRODUCTT!! Honestly, I can’t find anything wrong with this setting powder, the smell is great, it does the job well when it comes to baking, it’s literally my favorite🥰 It’s worth the buy, the quality is amazing you guys!! Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder
Milpitas, CA
My favorite banana powder! I love how brightening it is under my eyes. I bake with it after I use my tarte™ Shape Tape Contour Concealer, and I leave the BP there for around 5 mins. I don’t get any creasing throughout the day and even with my oily skin, it looks nice and glowy! I would have rated it as 5-stars if it came in bigger packaging, along with more product. I think that $13.99 for such a small amount of product is the only downside. Other than that, this is a great brightening banana powder :-)
Saginaw, MI
Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder uploaded by Alicia O.
I use this setting powder every time I do my makeup it’s just amazing and the price is SOOO good I love it recommend for people who have oily skin and need to clear up that oily makeup love it because it’s easy to work with as wellBella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder #makeup #settingpowder #bellapierre #stayhome
Brooklyn
This lasts a long time and gets the job done! I bake with this and it leaves my skin flawless with no flashback. I also dont notice a scent with it, which is always a plus. Im almost out of mine, but once i get down to the end, I remove the sifter and just go right into it! Its extremely fine milled, so even without the sifter it still works great.
Parker, CO
Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder uploaded by Teesha S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this setting powder. I love the way it smells. It doesn’t smell like make up. It actually doesn’t have a strong smell of anything. I also love that its a tan color. I have brown skin so sometimes white powder is SUPER visible no matter how much I try and brush it off. This is perfect AND works great in my oily T zone.
Booneville, MS
I have no idea where I got this from, but I absolutely love it! I have tried lots of setting powders and I’m not a big fan of how they look under my eyes! I am amazed how great this looks! It doesn’t look caked and dry at all! My under eyes just look smooth! I will definitely purchase this once mine is gone!
Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder uploaded by Nydia C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Got introduced to this product last year. Used it everyday this is my 3rd. Setting powder is not heavy,very comfortable. Bake for 10 min,wipe off the whole day no worries about oily face. P Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder rice is good ,especially for amazon. I recommend it.
Medford, NJ
I received a generous sized sample in a beauty subscription. I use an eye shadow brush to apply it on the sides of my nose, corners of my mouth and under my eyes. It works great as a concealer, but nothing too groundbreaking. I dont see me ordering a replacement when it eventually runs out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ada, OK
il y a un an
Kaysie C. • il y a 10 mois
No! its has the name banana because it is a color corrector and because its yellow! you'll be fine :)
Warren, MI
il y a 2 ans
Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder does anyone else think this banana powder is way too yellow ??
Kristen D. • il y a 2 ans
I don’t ever have any luck with Bella Pierre cosmetics. Nothing ever looks good/right on me