BY BELLA PIERRE

• any flashback with this powder?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I received this in my Ipsy bag for April. I got it in medium. It works well for setting my concealer under my eyes but is a little too yellow in tint to use any where else on my face but I think if I got a lighter color it would work great all over my face to set foundation. A little goes a long way, no real issues with creasing, super soft on skin. Would buy full size product.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I received Bellápierre Cosmetics Banana setting powder (in shade Medium) as part of a recent Ipsy bag. It does have a yellow tint 🍌 but it's blend able and easy to build so it's not an issue for me. It looks great under my eyes, under cheeks and contour, tzone and to help conceal blemishes. I don't have issues with dryness when I use it over a primer and under a setting spray. This product is easy to use and might be my favorite banana setting powder I've tried so far. Definitely recommend. Natural looking for me. Easiest to use with light baking and a beauty blender.
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
I've used this to set and bake my face a couple times. I have a fair skin tone so it leaves a yellow cast in the places I bake. If you just use it lightly to set, it works out. Also, when I set my under eyes, this powder adds to my dryness, making my texture look worse. But I struggle with this with other products too, so not sure if it's the powder itself or what. If you have a tan skin tone, and more on the normal to oily skin type, I think this would work great for you.
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
I got this setting powder in one of my Ipsy bags. Of course it was only a sample size , however , i've had the product for about 3 months now and i use it quite often and if i had to guess i would say i still have another 3 months on it. My point? A little definitely goes a long way! The product is very light weight , it definitely holds up to it's promise to diminish the look of redness and helps my concealer on my under eye area stay for 8+ hours. The full size product is valued at $35 and if you're like me an do you're makeup atleast 4-5 days a week , this product would surely last you quite a long time. Very much worth the hype!
🌞 p.
Albuquerque
I like how much product it has, but the packaging is honestly pretty messy and the color isn't great. It changed the color of my foundation after I put it on, so I had like this odd darker patches where I had applied the powder. Wasn't great for oily skin types either, multiple application was necessary to stay less-shiny throughout the day, but even with that; I still looked shiny.
Jennifer S.
usa
I got this banana setting powder in my Ipsy bag ... 1st time using it, was also my 1st time using banana powder... and I thought I hated it... for some reason it made my make up look worse and very YELLOW ! I don't really know what it was but about a week later I tried it again because I really wanted to like it. after taking more time with it, baking a little longer, and using different make up routine, discovering how good it smells, and the smoothness of it after blending very well, I now love it! Also you don't need much product at all! so my sample size from Ipsy I still have some left... I've had it about 4 months already!
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
I’ve tried this powder, and it does its job for the most part. I wouldn’t particularly buy this product again because I personally prefer to use a setting spray and while this setting powder does the trick, it doesn’t have long lasting effects. I just don’t think it’s worth the money.
Julia G.
Baltimore
This review is for the Medium shade, obtained from ispy.
I love trying new setting powders, as they are something I have not really used in the past. Sadly, the banana hue and the shade made me look like I have jaundice. I tend to get more green around the eyes and not so much redness in the face (at least right now, in winter that may change), so it was just a mess. Briefly though: Product feel was nice and smooth. Pigmentation was definitely there. Packaging was good and I liked the venting that keeps it from all spilling out or too much product being taken up by the brush. I will not comment on overall performance because it didn't work for my skin tone. In my correct shade, I think this might work well.
Rosa M.
Burien, WA
This is my all time Holy grail favorite setting powder! Lasts forever. Especially on the warmer days keeps my makeup in place. Would definitely recommend. The first time I used was thanks to my makeup subscription. And I’ve loved it ever since!
Lacy J.
I received this in my Ipsy bag for July. For a sample, you get quite a lot. I’ve never used setting powder before so I am not entirely too sure what the purpose is but I do like the way it makes my make up look. The color matches my skin quite well. I like it.
How many ounces or grams are in this setting powder container?
April S.
Ewa Beach, HI
Alright ladies I need your help! I received this product from a friend awhile back...how do I use this? Like what is it's purpose?
Becky F.
Omaha, NE
Is this comparable to airspun? Better, worse, the same?
Amy R.
Rochester, MN
My daughter, who is 12, is in competition dance and needs a setting powder. I don't want it to look too adult--would this work?
April H.
What is the best way to apply this powder?