Bella Pierre Cosmetic Glitter, Sterling, 0.1-Ounce uploaded by Shantrelle S.Bella Pierre Cosmetic Glitter, Sterling, 0.1-Ounce uploaded by Jannat F.

BY BELLA PIERRE

Glitters can be used as: Hair gels or -sprays, lipstick, body glitter, lip gloss, Eyeliner, shower- or bath gels, eye shadow, perfumes or make up show brilliant effects by using one of our metallic, iridescent glitter materials(spectra) see more...

Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
This product is amazing. the color is nice. It stays on for a long time therefore its long lasting. I don't use this product often but when i do it doesn't let me down. its very sparkly and great for when you really want that glittery eye. it has lasted me a long time but i would purchase it again.
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington , TX
Got this in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I love the color but the color don't last as long as I would like. Max time it stayed on my eyelids was 4 hours before it started to fade, crease and disappear. I do have oily lids as an fyi.
Mandi H.
The glitter is super messy and you really need to apply a glitter glue to have the product stay where it's applied. It is very pretty and works well wet or dry. Glitter is a wonderful touch to glam up a look, so if that's what you are looking for then you found your product.
Lina Z.
Aurora, CO
As a dancer, you can never have enough glitter. I love this product and use it for almost every competition. It's super easy to use and easy to apply. But, as all glitters, it is messy.
Lila ❤.
I absolutely love this product and this whole line. I think that this is an absolute must have!
prisilia p.
Este tambien es super brillosooo muy hermosotodavia me queda bastante, super hermosos
Ellie S.
Absolutely like Bella Pierre cosmetics glitter looks so lovely when wearing it and stays on for ages 💄

Kohl's