BY BELLA PIERRE

Compact Mineral Foundation is a pressed alternative to Bellapierre’s classic Mineral Foundation. Ideal for on-the-go application, this 5-in-1 product acts as a concealer, foundation, SPF 15, finishing powder, and setting powder. Achieve medium to full coverage with pure mineral pigments ground to the smoothest texture and bound with soothing jojoba oil. This product is non-comedogenic, talc free, and paraben free.
Compact with applicator puff.

Application:

Using a Concealer brush lightly swirl into compact and then apply directly under the eye area and onto any imperfections, tap gently to ensure full coverage, and then using a large powder Brush gently swirl into the compact and apply onto entire face until desired coverage is achieved. Use provided puff for minor touch ups.

Mica, Zinc Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Lonicera Caprifolium(Honeysuckle) Flower Extract May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, ChromiumOxide Green.

Nora B.
Kaplan, LA
I have the Mineral Blush in Autumn Glow and it is my go to blush!
No matter the season I always find myself reaching for this blush.
I find it would be the perfect shade for almost all skin tones!
Thank you so much for the sample! Birchbox
Bell Pierre Shimmer Powder, Earth, 2.35-Gram [Earh]
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
I love this foundation. One of the best I have ever tried, it looks so natural when on, goes on smooth and lasts the majority of the day. The colors are easy to match and it seems like it lasts forever!
Paige T.
Greeley, CO
I received this blush a month ago and haven't left the house without it on since! It sticks nicely and does not fade terribly throughout the day. The glitter moves its way down the check eventually, so it isn't as durable as I would wish for. The color looks great with pale skin, it pops well. It could be used as a highlighter for darker skin as well.
Recommend!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received this in my Ipsy glam bag a few months ago, it's very loose which I'm not a fan of. It's very light like a highlighter, I love the color it is shimmery and has specs of glitter. I like it a lot.
Bethany G.
I received the Autumn Glow blush in my ipsy bag a few months ago and I love it. It's light and shimmery, but I feel the shade would look good on many skin colors. It was also a full sized sample and I was very pleased with that.
Gloria M.
Review for: Ultra more...
Bella pierce compact foundation work great on my skin I love the coverage it has.i bought it on bellapierre.com
Paulina M.
I love it! It's very light shimmery,and has specs of glitter. It's pretty I love it.
Megan D.
Amazing! Product is 100% natural and is not harmful to the skin. Comes in different shades for different skin shades, great for everyone. Coverage is buildable. Wonderful for everyday use. Would highly recommend to others !
emmy-lou f.
mascouche
It was okay, i mean i can use it whever i go to thats good! It is as i would say a medium pigmented blush tho
Maria E.
Product Very Good,My Love❤❤😏, And Product Love?Love Love Love product Very Good,My Brazilian

Amazon