Bella Pierre Compact Blush uploaded by Morgan M.

BY BELLA PIERRE

Bellapierre Pressed Mineral Blush 10g. Creates a soft, radiant glow for perfect fresh-faced rosey cheeks. Pressed mineral blush is ideal for travel and applying make-up on the go without the mess. Pressed mineral blush is made with pure mineral pigments ground to the smoothest texture, bound with soothing Jojoba and infused with Honeysuckle extract to moisturise the skin and ensure products` longevity. All skin types, Brush included. see more...

Kim P.
Kim P.
The Autumn Glow is my favorite. I love the way it blends and settles into the skin. It isn't cakey or powdery. This product is buildable and gives the skin and instant radiant glow. It photographs well and works on all skin types as a contour and or blush. Great look for the fall and summer months.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
This is a great blush! I got it in a monthly bag and found it in my stash recently. Tried it and loved it! It's smooth and pigmented but not so much that you have to go easy, its buildable. It's sits nicely on the skin and just looks lovely!
Abby H.
Abby H.
It's a really good blush with great pigmentation but it wasn't a matte finish. It was kind of shimmery and when I go for a blush I like it matte. Over all, I think it's good for anyone who prefers a more shimmery finish.
Sameri R.
Sameri R.
Ami me encanta este rubor para los cachetes porque están lindo cuando te lo pones en tu piel se nota una belleza y combina con todo ase que tú makillaje se vea bien le da un buen toque ati cara.. Este es el que yo uso y me en encanta muchisimoooo
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Lemoore , CA
This blush is great! I have a tan skin toned so it's hard for me to fine a good one. It blends our beautifully. The packing was so good. It's stays on all day. You have to have a super light hand. I bought more!
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
I loveeee it! The packaging is so compact and beautiful. It applies easily and evenly. Stays for hours! Color is vibrant and shimmery! Love the simplicity of it! Would definitely recommend using this product!
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Love this product! This is such a neat idea. The packaging of this is very cool and the price is perfect for how much product you get. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Loann
Loann
Troyes
Je ne l'ai teste qu'une fois mais je le trouve super! Il est vraiment top, dans un effet bonne mine et brillent à la peau! Super pigmenté, s'appliquent facilement! Si il le faut, je le rachèterai 👍
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Centerville, TN
I love the pigment and color of this blush! It's my favorite at the moment. It is very easy to blend and looks great on my olive skin tone. It does apply true to color and I would buy it again.
Maya S.
Maya S.
¡Ame este producto! Esta es una idea muy buena. El embalaje de este es muy fresco y el precio es perfecto para la cantidad de producto que obtiene. He recomendado esto a amigos y les encanta tanto como a mi.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY
Is this blush pigmented?
Johanny C.
Johanny C.
Pigmenta bien este blusa?
Enaile C.
Enaile C.
Is it pigmented?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Northridge , CA
Is this product extremely pigmented?
Evanji Kaurys D.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Es algo caro, vale la pena el blush?