Bella Pierre Compact Blush uploaded by Morgan M.

Bella Pierre Compact Blush

Bellapierre Pressed Mineral Blush 10g. Creates a soft, radiant glow for perfect fresh-faced rosey cheeks. Pressed mineral blush is ideal for travel and applying make-up on the go without the mess. Pressed mineral blush is made with pure mineral pigments ground to the smoothest texture, bound with soothing Jojoba and infused with Honeysuckle extract to moisturise the skin and ensure products` longevity. All skin types, Brush included. see more...

Kim P.
The Autumn Glow is my favorite. I love the way it blends and settles into the skin. It isn't cakey or powdery. This product is buildable and gives the skin and instant radiant glow. It photographs well and works on all skin types as a contour and or blush. Great look for the fall and summer months.
Amanda W.
Boston, MA
This is a great blush! I got it in a monthly bag and found it in my stash recently. Tried it and loved it! It's smooth and pigmented but not so much that you have to go easy, its buildable. It's sits nicely on the skin and just looks lovely!
Abby H.
It's a really good blush with great pigmentation but it wasn't a matte finish. It was kind of shimmery and when I go for a blush I like it matte. Over all, I think it's good for anyone who prefers a more shimmery finish.
Sameri R.
Ami me encanta este rubor para los cachetes porque están lindo cuando te lo pones en tu piel se nota una belleza y combina con todo ase que tú makillaje se vea bien le da un buen toque ati cara.. Este es el que yo uso y me en encanta muchisimoooo
Adriana R.
Lemoore, CA
This blush is great! I have a tan skin toned so it's hard for me to fine a good one. It blends our beautifully. The packing was so good. It's stays on all day. You have to have a super light hand. I bought more!
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
I loveeee it! The packaging is so compact and beautiful. It applies easily and evenly. Stays for hours! Color is vibrant and shimmery! Love the simplicity of it! Would definitely recommend using this product!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Love this product! This is such a neat idea. The packaging of this is very cool and the price is perfect for how much product you get. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Such a beautiful color; makes your face look more awake- I have beige skin that tans easy with neutral undertones . Highly flattering. Would buy again, would love to try more from this brand in the near future
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
I don't really use blush but my close friend had this blush and I decided to try it on one day. This blush is beautiful and so light weight on your skin. I'm not big on blushes but I liked this one.
Je ne l'ai teste qu'une fois mais je le trouve super! Il est vraiment top, dans un effet bonne mine et brillent à la peau! Super pigmenté, s'appliquent facilement! Si il le faut, je le rachèterai 👍
Enaile C.
Is it pigmented?
Nina M.
Northridge, CA
Is this product extremely pigmented?
Johanny C.
Pigmenta bien este blusa?
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY
Is this blush pigmented?
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
This looks good but a bit orangey anyone tried this ? Is it good ?