Bella Pierre Browliner - Midnight Black

by Bella Pierre

Get beautiful brows! Bella Pierre Brow Liners provide exquisite definition and a soft, natural finish for long-lasting, waterproof wear. Made from pure mineral pigments and botanical waxes such as jojoba and safflower, the Brow Liners define and enrich at the same time. Bella Pierre Brow Liners come in 3 perfect shades: Midnight Black, Dark Chocolate and Cocoa Brown. Natural ingredients. Provides long lasting definition. Contains mineral pigments and botanical waxes. Offers exceptional waterproof wear. Long lasting.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bella Pierre Browliner - Midnight Black!
I got this in my boxycharm I really like it. It goes on very smooth and is true to color. It is a gel like liner so its creamy. It has a matte finish and it works great. I would recommend trying this brand. The liner comes with a lot of product.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines