BY BELLA PIERRE #92 in Lip Stain

Bellapierre Cosmetics Pink Cheek & Lip Stain .176oz see more...

• How well does this pickup on a brush?2 Answers
  • I've been looking into trying this.. but am wondering if ...1 Answers
Bella Pierre Bellapierre Cosmetics Pink Cheek & Lip Stain .176oz
  • "I tried the lipstick and I loved it!! Would like to try more of these products...I can tell you that the lipstick didn't dry out on my lips and the color matched my completion like no other lipstick.... " in 3 reviews
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
I received one of these pretty little pots in an Ipsy bag.  I love the shade; it's a perfect medium pink with an ever-so-slight hint of coral.  I did not try this on my cheeks, as I prefer powdered products for that, but I did wear this on my lips.  I applied it with the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick retractable lip pencil, and they were a great combo.  Upon initial application, the lip stain looks great!  Once it dried down, it settled into every crack and crevice of my lips, as well as any dry patches I had that day.  After it wore down completely to a stain, it didn't look bad on my lips, but the color had bled around my lips slightly.  Great color, but not so much on the wear.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
I absolutely love how versatile this product is! It is an extremely lightweight cream product that blends beautifully on top of foundation or adds a lovely bitten flush to the lips when dabbed on with the fingers! The coral shade is especially perfect for a healthy springtime glow
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
Love this as a lippie! I have never tried it as a cheek stain because I am not a fan of putting "stain" on my face. However for lips this is bomb! I have the color "coral" and it is such a beautiful light natural pinky color. Great for every day wear. I even use it on top of my other lippies to give a two tone effect.
Lauren D.
I use this for mostly my lips because it gives a great tint to it, but the best part is you can use this for your cheeks too! It is very creamy and doesn't feel sticky when applying. Coral is my favorite color!
Niki W.
I have been using #bellapierre #cosmetics for a very long time before they even became popular. I found them at a local mall that I was shopping at. it started off with their #loose #pigment #eyeshadow #powder which I absolutely fell in love with all of their products. It is always made from natural ingredients in the best ingredients. I've never gotten a reaction from any of their products and I have to say the same for their #cheek and #lipstain they are on the higher end of #products just like #urbandecay but I have absolutely nothing bad to say about #BellaPierre
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This is one of the best new things I've found for spring. I am a BellaPierre fan anyway but I love love love this pink and I love products that can multitask. For the cheeks, it's very softly pigmented and bendable and I really like the application. It gives my cheeks that nice flush of color (I'm fair, cool-toned and have sensitive skin). For the lips, it's a "my lips but better" pink that I find very feminine and pretty color. It's creamy and I overall can't recommend it enough. Spring glow, here I come!
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
I was not always huge on cheek stains, this one however, changed my mind! I have it in coral and love to use it for a light, fresh look. I take the slightest bit on my fingers and work it upward on the apples of my cheeks, it leaves a very clean and awake look! I love the coral accompanied with bronzer! It's a very pretty lip stain and is perfect for clients who aren't big on lipsticks but may wanna get their toes wet with a light, wash of color!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have this in the shade "Coral", and while I'm usually not fond of coral shades, these leaves my lips with a nice wash of color. I haven't used it on my cheeks, but it's a really nice color for lips and I think it would compliment any skin tone. One tip, definitely exfoliate your lips before using this, because it will show up really flaky/inconsistent on dry lips.
Tanya H.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this in my boxycharm box and Ive gotten one from ipsy before. The first time I received it I tried it, but did not like it because it stinks and I don't want something on my lips that does smell or taste good. Maybe as a cheek stain this would be ok but I like powder blushes better. So I gave away this product the second time I received it to a friend. I cant get past how bad it smells like old lady makeup to even think of anything else to write about this product. The color looks pretty on at least, but only on cheeks. Wouldnt apply this to lips.
Yoana D.
Kinda disappointed. I expected this to be easy to use. First of all forget using it as a cheek stain. I don't know which thought that would be a good idea. And is only so-so as a lip stain. I used it for a wedding and had to keep reapplying to keep my desired color. It's just ok, but it is too dry, and not durable.
Sydney H.
How well does this pickup on a brush?
Darien G.
Turtleford
I've been looking into trying this.. but am wondering if it is worth it? If it works good for both your lips and your cheeks, or are you better off buying two items one specifically for lips and one for cheeks?

back