Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBella
Paté Wet Small Dog Food With Turkey In Savory Juices

Bella Paté Wet Small Dog Food With Turkey In Savory Juices

by Bella

This thoughtfully created dog food with real turkey in savory juices is a nourishing recipe your small dog will love. Every little lick and wag of her tail will show her thanks!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bella Paté Wet Small Dog Food With Turkey In Savory Juices!
Sabrina L.
Bostic, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dogs love the pate flavors of Bella. We mix it in with the dry food sometimes. They prefer the Bella by on it's on of course.
Itzel A.
Purchased at: Target
My dog loves this brand of wet food. My dog is very picky with her food but she really enjoyed eating the wet from this brand specifically.
Lana H.
My puppy loves this one so much! It contains just the perfect amount per container. I mix it with some dry food and he enjoys it very much. The packaging is great and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!!
Sierra E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dogs loved it !!! Didn’t have a reaction to this dog food would recommend to people with smaller dogs as they are little servings for dogs
Sabrina L.
Omaha, NE
I don't give my little furry one wet food very often. I like to use these as a special meal during holidays . I bought her the turkey one for Thanksgiving and steak for Christmas.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My toy poodle gulps these down to fast, so she must really like them. They look like any other wet dog food, but she will take you out if you come between her and it.

Looking for your answer?