Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBella
Paté Wet Small Dog Food With Beef In Savory Juices

Bella Paté Wet Small Dog Food With Beef In Savory Juices

by Bella

This succulent meal with beef in savory juices is a delicious way to nurture and nourish the small dog you love. Scrumptious. Tasty. And a plate licked clean!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bella Paté Wet Small Dog Food With Beef In Savory Juices!
Dixie E.
Marinette, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have shih tzu they are hard to please ! They like this product ! It is reasonably priced and apparently it tastes good lol I can’t say first hand ! But the dogs love it !
Florencia F.
My dog is absolutely obsessed and loves this food!!! She licks her plate clean every time we serve this to her! I recommend it for sure
Malena S.
Morgantown, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only dog food my pups will eat. They turn their noses up at every other brand. It's t a perfect price point that we can afford and they absolutely love it!
Gwen L.
White City, OR
Our Chihuahua loves the taste when she gets a treat and gets wet food as a supplement.
Shelby  K.
Mercersburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a little Shih Tzu and she's 11 years old and is lacking some of her bigger teeth and this is easy for her to eat and is a great nutritional value
Caroline S.
Windermere, FL
We have a picky lady in our house. But, to our surprise, she loves the Bella food. It’s got great taste to her and is very reasonable to me! Thank you!!
Kara S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is by far my dogs favorite flavor. She is so excited she barely leaves my side until she receives she her Bella to eat. I like to give this to my dog as a special treat a couple times a week
Mirelys Z.
Carr
Me encanta el producto . Lo consigo en cualquier supermercado y mi perra lo ama. Además de su precio que es uno muy accesible. Adicional a que ella es muy delicada y este le cae super bien .

Looking for your answer?