Bella Olive Oil uploaded by Natasha R.

BY BELLA

Bella Olive Oil: 100% pure Imported Extra light taste Kosher see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Natasha R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Foodie Expert
I love olive oil. Blending with lightly cooked spinach (to retain bright green color), basil and macadamia nuts, and freshly grated Parmesan makes the perfect pesto! This is go-to olive oil brand. The nice thing about it is how affordable it is. I get mine from local grocery store. Pretty easy to find!
Kisha L.
This stuff is great to use in place of some other oils when cooking. I even use to use it in my hair, lol
Luz D.
Foodie Expert
I like the flavor, I'm a olive oil junkie lol I tried many brands in the past this one has a great taste, also a used for my girls hair and the results are fabulous.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
Great stuff. food tastes great. it doesn't make the food brown. the kids do not realize the difference.
Jennifer T.
Marion, IA
A really good olive oil. I use it for anything. You can put it in salad dressings, dips and cooking food
Yvette R.
NOT ALL OLIVE OILS ARE CREATED EQUAL!!! This has an amazing taste, it's healthy and GOOD for you! So versatile too... from salad dressings, to dips, to sauteed food, and more. Give it a try!
christina s.
Monmouth Bch, NJ
Foodie Expert
Really great olive oil. strong delicious flavor. love to use for Italian cooking