MakeupNail CareFalse NailsBella Nails
Black Base/Shiny French Tip Press On Nails

Bella Nails Black Base/Shiny French Tip Press On Nails

by Bella Nails

Black Base/Shiny French Tip Press On Nails

HooW long do they stay on?
How long do they last on?
Has your nails/jewels fell off before a week?
Start your review of Bella Nails Black Base/Shiny French Tip Press On Nails!
Terra J.
Xenia, OH
1,545 reviews
Bella Nails Black Base/Shiny French Tip Press On Nails uploaded by Terra J.
Purchased at: Target
I bought these for fun one night just to see how well they worked out for a night.. and they were amazing! I couldn’t believe how well they stayed on! I received a million compliments on them.. people asked where I got them done. I couldn’t believe how real they looked!!! I decided to buy another pack for my baby shower coming in the next few weeks.. just to add a little snazz to my look! (Being 7 months pregnant doesn’t make you feel all that glamorous lol) I can’t wait to wear them! I would definitely recommend them!
Brittany K.
Berlin, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
The best thing I have discovered in a while. I was doing gel nails then dip nails and I have to say this is the best way. Super easy looks great, last about a week and a half to two weeks.
Mandie J.
Orting, WA
Bella Nails Black Base/Shiny French Tip Press On Nails uploaded by Mandie J.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
These are quick and easy glue in nails! They come numbered so it’s easy to find the match to the nail sizes!
amber M.
florida
Bella Nails Black Base/Shiny French Tip Press On Nails uploaded by amber M.
I really like the look of these nails once applied and the price point. What I feel could be improved is the size of the nails. There are many options for smaller nails but I have larger nail beds and very few of the nails fit. So if one breaks, which they do, I cannot replace it very easily.
Lisa A.
Philadelphia, PA
Bella Nails Black Base/Shiny French Tip Press On Nails uploaded by Lisa A.
Bella Nails Black Base/Shiny French Tip Press On Nails uploaded by Lisa A.
This was not the style i purchased. I purchased the Bella Nails Gray 3D Longwear Mani Press On Nails. I brought them from Sally Beauty for about $7. These are amazing! I don’t know what kind of glue that gave but I work in fast food part time and it requires me to be quick these nails have NOT POPPED OFF at all. It’s been almost a week i have been wearing them and they look great. The only thing was two of the stones fell off on my right finger but honestly I’m not even mad about it. This a fraction of the cost at what I would have paid at a nail salon which could have easily been $50 plus. I got a lot of compliments on the nails and I can’t wait to try more styles 😍❤️
Roseanna L.
Riverside, CA
Bella Nails Black Base/Shiny French Tip Press On Nails uploaded by Roseanna L.
Bella Nails Black Base/Shiny French Tip Press On Nails uploaded by Roseanna L.
I got these at Sally Beauty Supply for $8.99. I put them on last Friday night. But noted I used the Kiss Precision Nail Glue b/c I read that was the best nail glue out there. Anyways as you can see in the pic, the matte part of the mail already is peeling off. It's only been 4 days!! It claims to be able to be worn for a week. I also replaced some nails yesterday because my thumb nail bent, and it left a noticeable crease. I will not be buying these again. I've had better results with the Kiss Press On Nails.
Erica W.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Bella Nails Black Base/Shiny French Tip Press On Nails uploaded by Erica W.
I got these as well as the Navy matte null from Sally Beauty. I typically prefer the press on nails with the sticky backing for longevity. But the glue on nails definitely look a more natural and more flush to the nail bed. These are a shorter length stiletto. I definitely had to file them a bit into a coffin because the Stiletto tip was kind of sharp and uncomfortable. They wear super comfortably and I was able to paint over them to create an accent nail. So far they've been on for 3 days and I'm not feeling any lift which I really like. Typically three days in I've already lost at least my thumbs if not my pointer fingers as well. They're definitely good for people with shorter nail beds and more petite hands/ nails. I will probably buy these and other colors to try out, but at least I know I can paint on them if I want to use any of my pretty nail polishes. The only bad thing I can say is that they're kind of flimsy and will bend easily (as you can see on my thumb).
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,821 reviews
I am not a fan of the glue on nails because they are not healthy for the real nails underneath. They can cause the nails underneath to die and then you will not have any fingernails. IF you are going to use them just do it a very short time like a one day special occasion. #nailcare
LeighAsia R.
Louisville, KY
Stayed on even through me working a very hands on job . No complaints. Price was decent also
Lexi C.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love these nails! I got so many compliments on them and everyone thought I got them done at a salon! They lasted for about a week and a half, and since I have purchased multiple other designs from this brand. They're affordable and so so cute! Love these!