Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBella
Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food

Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food

by Bella

Serve a tasty meal that’s a big hit with your little dog by offering her Purina Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor With Carrots & Spinach small breed wet dog food. Specially formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of your special little dog, including her longer life expectancy, our small bites dog food is easy for her little mouth to manage. Each meaty, bite-sized morsel is packed with flavor and made with veggies you can see for the perfect balance of taste and nutrition. This premium dog food is full of high-quality protein to help build strong muscles, and every delicious serving is nutrient dense to support her higher metabolism.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food!
Adriana C.
Washington, PA
Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food uploaded by Adriana C.
I believe that my pups like this product. It doesn’t smell too bad for the owner and it gets their attention pretty quick. My pups is a pretty picky eater, but he did enjoy this. I would buy this again!!
Amanda D.
Midway, GA
I recieved this as a free sample from pinchme and I have to say I am amazed my 3 babies loved it 1 of my babies usually only goes for the gravy so I let her have it first I was surprised she ate a little more than just the gravy the 2nd she doesn't like wet food this she had trouble stopping the 3rd finished it off and scarfed so hard he doesn't care so much about his food as long as its food and its his lol so big hit in my home
Laura G.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food uploaded by Laura G.
My little furry friend loved it! It felt more like a treat than a meal since she eat more dry food. I think is a good dinner for special occasions
Alicia F.
Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food uploaded by Alicia F.
Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food uploaded by Alicia F.
I have a very picky dog and we’ve had to change her dog food multiple times because of it. I could tell she really liked this food because she ate it all at once instead of a little bit at a time. I always feel good when I can give her something she enjoys eating. This is something I would definitely give her again!
Elisa K.
Queen Creek, AZ
Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food uploaded by Elisa K.
My 6-year-old Yorkie ate this Purina, Bella, Filet Mignon with Carrots and Spinach! I'm so impressed with how my Leila loved this! She ate it up so fast! I will be adding this to her daily meals! #PurinaVoxBox #Purina @Purina @Influenster #Influenster
Whitney B.
Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food uploaded by Whitney B.
I have a 6 year old Chihuahua and oh my, did she ever LOVE this Bella flavor!! She is not the most pickiest eater in the world; however, she does dislike some dog foods. She definitely did NOT dislike this flavor - she LOVED it! I am definitely going to purchase this in the future for her to enjoy. Because my dog is roughly 11 pounds, I didn't feel comfortable giving her the entire portion at once. I split it into two and gave her a half portion at a time (over 2 days). I highly, highly recommend this brand if you have a small dog like myself! I also like that the ingredients seem to be pretty healthy!
Juliana  M.
Loughman, FL
Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food uploaded by Juliana  M.
Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food uploaded by Juliana  M.
Like a homemade food . I feed my dog with homemade food and she just love it so I was a little bit afraid that she wouldn’t even eat …. But surprisingly she love it she ate all and I found a good sub for her homemade food. The Purina smells amazing and the texture is very creamy … my Lilly just love it 😍
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,541 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My little miniature Yorky absolutely loves Bella, It is a great dog food for your little dog I would definitely recommend it
Steven C.
Lancaster , CA
Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food uploaded by Steven C.
Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food uploaded by Steven C.
Smells funny but my pup seemed to like it he ate it all up I was looking at the ingredients seems healthy no added stuff I definitely recommend this wet food to mix it up with up I will be looking for it in the store!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Bella Morsels in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Wet Dog Food uploaded by Nikol V.
Yummy in their tummies. I have three pups so I added it to their normal dry kibble and I can’t tell you how fast they are it but their dinner time went very fast. They loved it even though they only got a little bit each. I can definitely buy these and add as treats with their dinner!

Looking for your answer?