BY BELLA

Bella Linea 4-Slice Toaster, Walmart Exclusive: High lift lever Bagel feature Defrost feature Cancel button Browning control dial Extra-wide slots Auto-centering bread guides Anti-jam with auto shut-off Automatic and manual cancel Blue backlit function buttons Metallic painted side panels Removable crumb tray Cord wrap for storage Illuminated bagel, defrost, reheat and cancel buttons Durable metal construction Available in a variety of colors see more...

Rhonda D.
Rhonda D.
I bought this toaster in blue (along with the matching coffee maker). It was nice while it lasted.. which was less than one year. One side of heating elements do not work properly anymore. I would consider it a novelty product, not at all for long term use. (I paid around $48 Canadian for it).
Marla H.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
I have just bought this toaster in red. I have had it about a month. So far I am very happy with it. I love it's skinny sleek design and it has simple buttons.
Krystal N.
Krystal N.
Barrie, ON
These are sooooo adorable!!! I just seen them in my local Walmart not that long ago I'm waiting for the blue one to come in