Bella J. Swirly Girl Lip Spa Set 3 pc uploaded by Pilar T.Bella J. Swirly Girl Lip Spa Set 3 pc uploaded by Caitlin P.

BY BELLA J.

This swirly girl 3pc lip spa by Bella J is trifecta of achieving the perfect pout! The first item is the lip balm which smooths, conditons and moisturizes lips. The second item is the lip mask which hydrates and restores moisture to the lips. The third and final item in this set is the lip scrub which gentle buffs away dry flakes to reveal nourished and smooth lips. Great lip treat for your lips! Gender: Female. see more...

• Did anyone else have the same problem as me and get two masks ins...1 Answers
Jessica L.
Provo, UT
this was gifted to me as a christmas present this past year and it has been A LIFE SAVER. all three steps are actually phenomenal & they all are super effective. if you find this, BUY IT.
Caitlin P.
Hilo, HI
Found this at target while shopping around for nic-nacs and stumbled upon this. Originally I was going to buy 4 different products that were a lip scrub, balm, plumper and gloss and when I saw this and got it for way less then the other products I was stoked to give it a go. But upon opening I realized I got the scrub and two lip masks instead of a balm that was supposed to come with it (easy fix, will just exchange) but for the sake of this post I could not give a full detail on the product. Everything smells like sweet strawberries which is a nice fruity scent. Tried the scrub and it was a very fine sand like texture (not edible sugar) and I understand some of these tend to have oils to help moisturize your lips but this said to pat dry with a damp towel and I could not for the life of me get it off. It was just spreading further around my face with the oily sand. I ended up having to wash it off with warm water and soap. But my lips felt nice afterwards. Tried the mask next. Leave on for three minutes. It has a tingly feeling when first applying and it's a bit hard to put on because it's got a puddy like texture. You will know when it is time to remove because it dries like a face mask and turns white. My lips did feel super smooth in the end but I couldn't tell you the third step due to the fact that it didn't come with the balm. So this product was ok.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
This is THE BEST little trio of product! It comes with a scrub, a mask and a balm. Each product is very nice. Whenever I use it my lips are so soft and I feel they also look plumped. I wish I would have purchased a backup!!
Caitlin P.
Hilo, HI
Did anyone else have the same problem as me and get two masks instead of a balm? What are your thoughts on the balm? Or the product itself?