bella j. Lip Gloss uploaded by Vivian E.bella j. Lip Gloss uploaded by Autumn S.

BY BELLA J.

Surprise charm inside (designs vary). Make your smile sparkle even more with the Bella j. LIP GLOSS. This hydrating formula will moisturize your pout while adding a brilliant shining finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Review for: Other more...
I got the plum party shade. Nice shade. I like the slight fruity scent of this lip gloss. Packaging is cute and price is good but I don’t use this gloss often. It is a little thick or sticky for me.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Bella J lip gloss is an incredibly lush gloss that leaves your lips feeling silky smooth, even after the the application has worn off. The gloss itself is an exquisite consistency, not to thick and sticky, and not to thin and lack luster; but rather perfectly moisture rich and luxurious. The 'sorbet shimmer' is an amazing color to keep in you arsenal, Its the perfect pretty pop for that lovely natural look, or glide it over your darker deeper shades of stain to really make them glisten and glow. over all, a great way to make your lips happy at fair price.
Autumn S.
Elkton, MD
I have six shades of these lip glosses and I absolutely love them! they are not sticky or thick. the colors are so pretty and their names are super cute. The names match with their colors perfectly. I absolutly love everything about this brand because the packaging is super, super cute and you get a charm with every item you buy! I have the box set with the four eye shadow colors, cheek color and lip gloss and I am in love with that!
deleted n.
Review for: Sorbet Shimmer more...
A little pricy but worth it.  It is very pigmented and not sticky at all.  It does dry on the lips though, that is not a big problem for me, I just reapply it.  Would recommend.