BY BELLA IL FIORI

Thamires S.
It's so rare for me to find a moisturizer that so perfectly hydrates my skin. Luckily,I stumbled upon this product while browsing the drugstore. It's so light that it still moisturizer it enough that l don t feel that dry itch later in the day . Best of all, it has greatly stopped my breakouts I 100% recommend this to anyone with combination skin looking for a great lightweight moisturizer!
Abi D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I was not a fan of this lip gloss set they all looked about the same color and they did not last very long on. It was a gift so I assume they are inexpensive but you are better off using any regular lip gloss
Lismary R.
New Britain , CT
Never used it but would love to try ! Love all the colors on the palette. I love using lipstick with lip gloss makes everything better and feel great .
Diana L.
Its rare to find this anywhere. My lips are very dry. But this really helps a lot. It kid of feels like ChapStick! Its not glossy or sticky.
Kristine N.
Dayton, TN
The pigments are very pretty and the shades compliment most skin tones! They taste okay and look nice on your lips!
Jazmine H.
This helps my lips stay moisturize throughout the day. I would totally recommend it to friends❤️❤️❤️
Candy C.
Las Vegas , NV
My daughter has this palette and loves it! Great shades and doesn't taste bad.
Lizbeth F.
Love this lip gloss looks really nice n taste not bad n stays on for q while
Azul P.
Paso Robles, CA
I loved it ! The color are great and they have different ones to choose from not only that it check my lips moisturized and looking great !!
Maria Clara A.
Niterói RJ Brazil
I loved like I know words. Ok. Adorei this sombras loved palette. It's the love of my life. Ok