BY BELLA FOODS #80 in Olive Oil

Imported. Extra light taste. The gourmets choice. Italian food is simple and uncomplicated yet is one of the worlds finest cuisines. Just a few high quality ingredients often result in a meal that delights the senses. Make Bella 100% Pure Olive Oil part of this simple cooking philosophy. Smooth and extra light tasting it is suitable for any dish requiring a delicately flavored oil. Product of Italy Spain Tunisia Turkey Morocco. 17 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 12 see more...

Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
I always have this product in my kitchen cabinet. I cook with it almost everyday. I was able to get it at my local food store. It has a great taste to it. It is a good price compared to other brands. Great value and easy to use. I recommend others to buy this product.
Tia H.
Unicoi , TN
Great quality on the cheaper end of olive oil. I have used this for years and is my go to when I'm not shopping for high end olive oil. Works great for dressing recipes and baking.