BY BELLA

You know what they say about a watched kettle. But you won't want to take your eyes off this bella tea kettle because it's just so darn cute. This ceramic electric teapot is free of plastic parts and boils water virtually silently. Adorned with a charming blue and white design, this electric kettle will look simply darling on your kitchen counter. And it will still boil, no matter how much you watch it. see more...

Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I have this kettle just in a different pattern/color. I don't know why I took so long to order one. Using a microwave to heat water for tea doesn't taste the same as using a kettle. I love that this has an automatic shutdown feature, never worry about leaving it one. Love it, highly recommend.
Teresa N.
This electric kettle works very well. But you’re probably wondering why I’m rating it just 3 stars. ceramic is already heavy in itself and to add water only adds more weight. Therefore, I’d have to use two hands to hold the kettle and again, ceramic, absorbs heat so when holding the kettle you have to be careful not to burn yourself. There are better electric kettles out there. I don’t recommend this at all.
Diana Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
I have had this electric kettle for about one year now, and I cannot imagine going back to a conventional stovetop kettle! Not only does this product look great on my countertop, but I can quickly get a full pot of hot water with just a flick of the switch! Two out of my three children love to enjoy a cup of hot tea with me, and it's so helpful to have the water ready so quickly with their shorter attention spans!
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
I just got this kettle over the weekend, and I absolutely love it! Not only does it quickly heat my water, it looks nice enough to take to the table to pour from! I love the boil-dry safety that it has. I can put on water to boil, make some snacks, and not worry that I'm going to burn it out or cause a fire. I really like that it's plastic-free as well. Plastic kettles always seem to make the tea taste funny. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who asked!
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
I love this tea kettle. Its really cute and when you purchase of the website it comes in different colors. All you have to do is turn it on and walk away. It turns off on it own when the water is at the max temp. It gets really hot, and looks great.
Used it when living with roommates. It's beautiful in its own right and functions well as a ceramic kettle. Only thing is that its ceramic but that's just personal preference. It is good quality.
Amanda S.
This is beautiful. Would be very beautiful as a decorative piece, but is functional to use for liquids from the kitchen.