Bella Dots Programmable Coffee Maker - Teal uploaded by Jillian T.Bella Dots Programmable Coffee Maker - Teal uploaded by Lisa H.

BY BELLA

Make great-tasting and freshly brewed coffee in no time with the bella dots coffee maker. It has a clear digital display and programmable buttons. The warm cycle keeps your coffee at the right temperature. This coffee maker has an automatic shutoff feature for safe operation. The filter basket is removable for easy cleaning. Capacity 12 cups. Coffee scoop included. see more...

Jillian T.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have owned this coffee maker for about a year or so. I HAD to have a colored coffee maker! I waited until it was about $34 on sale. The color is neat in the kitchen, but the function of the maker itself is lacking. I have had a lot of problems with coffee grounds getting into the water reservoir and then clogging the system, causing it to brew over. That may be user error (my boyfriend) but something to consider. Coffee seems not too hot upon brew, but we let ours sit for a minute before pouring. Clean function works good but not sure if it even helps.
McKenna L.
Meridian, ID
I own this! Pretty good for sure. When it comes to coffee, I prefer a french press, but this still gets the job done. Coffee is brewed pretty strong with this guy. Obviously, it does depend on how much dry coffee you put into it, but you all know what I mean. This is a good one for my Eco-friendly friends too. It comes with a reusable coffee filter, so no more toxic, awful, paper filters! Been using this for a year, and no issues at all so far.
Michelle P.
Livingston, TN
I got this coffee maker at a Fred's store, and I absolutely love it. It has extra functions, such as coffee strength, etc. It also has an automatic 2 hour cut off in case anyone forgets to turn it off. Of course, the down side to that, is that I have to turn it back on if I'm at home. But the safety of it far outweighs just having to press a button. The price was also great for such a good coffee maker. I only paid $45.00 for it. I also love the color of it. I would definitely recommend it. I got more than what I paid for.
Raquel R.
I love this coffee maker because its programmable. When I wake up in the morning my coffee is already ready and warm. Also it makes enough coffee for the whole house to get enough. PLUS its a really cute blue color.
Connie G.
Kinder, LA
I received it as a gift. It's stylish and fits well in the cabinet. The coffee cones out with ease. Reasonably priced with quality
Stephanie F.
Denham Springs, LA
I love the old stylish look.. But i have to behonest... It takes the pot more the 6 mon to brew a half of pot ...
Luisa R.
Dallas, TX
I love my cups of coffee from this coffee maker. Makes my mornings easier.im not grumpy after a cup of coffee .
Brittany A.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Makes great coffee quick. Easy to program. Pretty color. Easy basket for disposing of coffee grounds in.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Super cute. a modern take on vintage style. also very pocket book friendly and come in multiple colors.
Lisa H.
Rolla, MO
Absolutely wonderful!!! Brews fast and simple to clean!! It looks great on my counter!!
Amanda S.