BY BELLA

Wake up to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee every morning with this bella dots programmable 12-cup coffee maker. It can be programmed to automatically start brewing 24 hours in advance. The pause n serve function lets you pour out a cup even before the brewing cycle is complete. A 2-hour keep warm feature keeps your beverage hot until you need it. . â . This programmable coffee maker has a removable filter basket for easy cleaning and hidden cord storage to keep your countertop clutter-free. Comes with a coffee scoop. Available in assorted colors. . â . â see more...

mandi b.
I purchased this a while back when I was living on my own and still going to college. it provided decent brewed coffee at a reasonable price. no complaints, but nothing really to compliment either. works well for its purpose, nothing exceedingly wonderful though.
Erin M.
Vienna, MD
I have never found a coffee maker I like so much and the color is awesome. It is so easy to program and I love that it turns off by itself after 2 hours. As a mother of a toddler I don't panic about if I left the coffee pot on.
Venice N.
I first fell in love with this because of the color! Since then it has been my favorite kitchen appliance. Makes great coffee and i love that it keeps my brewed coffee nice and hot for 2 hours after it had been brewed! :)
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Great little coffee maker. Can be programmed to turn on and brew while you're still getting out of bed. I love that this line also offers a matching toaster and crockpot as well as other appliances in a variety of colors.
meg g.
Charlotte, NC
I received the one in black last year for christmas and i absolutely love it. it's my first coffee maker and it is so simple and easy to use. love the style and everything about it. makes coffee in minutes
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
Color is super fun and the coffee maker does the job. It is handy with small children to be able to set it the night before. I am happy with our purchase!
Crysta R.
Conroe, TX
I use this to brew tea everyday and I love it! I love the bright pop of color. I haven't experienced any problems and have had it for a year and a half.
Tiffany S.
Franklin, KY
I purchased my coffee maker a couple years ago and it quickly became my favorite. It's very easy to use, clean, and best of all, enjoy your coffee!
Katie R.
Great product! I love waking up in the morning to the smell of a freshly brewed pot of coffee. Makes my morning a lot easier.
ANTONIO  G.
Shreveport, LA
LOVE THE DESIGN LIME GREEN IS MY FAVORITE COLOR AND I LOVE COFFEE IM FANATIC IN THE MARKET KNOW FOR A COFFE MAKER