Bella DOTS Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker uploaded by Krista C.

BY BELLA

DOTS Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker: Removable filter basket for easy cleaning Commercial style reusable filter included Pause and serve function 2-hour auto shut-off Special cleaning cycle Hidden cord storage Model# BLA13844 Dimensions: 15.55"L x 9.92"W x 12.83"H see more...

Taylor B.
I husband understands my obbsession with coffee so he bought me This for Christmas a few years ago. I absolutely love it! I had always had pretty standard coffee makers so I loved that this one let me choose the strength. My favorite part was being able to set a timer so when I wake up in the morning my coffee is already brewed! I'd defiantly reccomened this!
Jessica R.
Honolulu, HI
Great coffee machine for the price. It is easy to program, and to set the time and automatic timer. The cons would be the inconsistency of the coffee flavor. I use the same amount of coffee and water every time but I have noticed that at times the coffee is stronger or weaker.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
I have really enjoyed this coffee maker. It keeps your coffee pot warm for 2 hours then automatically shuts off which I find a plus. It's easy to clean - no paper filters necessary. I have owned mine for 2 years and never had a problem with my Bella!
Taylor L.
MESA, AZ
Love the color! Have a slight issue with the top of the coffee maker it gets stuck when trying to close.do not know what gets hitched on it but you have to adjust it a certain way. The great pad turns brown quick! So beware
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
I love my Bella coffee maker! I love the retro look and there are so many other appliances to match it! works great and makes a delicious cup of coffee. very easy to program.
Maryam S.
Love my Bella coffee maker! It works great. The buttons and programming are easy to understand and use. The style and look of the coffee maker is so pretty that sometimes I forget that it's a coffee maker!
Trisha D.
Montegut, LA
I really like my programmable 12-cup Bella coffee maker. I love the design and it's very easy to use. The clean up is easy and it's a all around great machine.
Sharla K.
Balsam Lake, WI
Bella is the best coffee maker I have ever owned because you can program it for strength of brew to a time the night before and it's simple to understand
Castine M.
S Padre Isle, TX
Works great, easy to use, fun colors! Universal carafe fits the Bella system, so if you're clumsy you don't have to buy a whole new coffeemaker.
Janelle M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Great coffee maker. Very easy to use and easy to program!!!! My only issue is that there is no setting to just heat up water or leftover coffee