Bella Dots Manual Coffee Maker - Black uploaded by Sherice W.

BY BELLA

Brew the perfect pot of coffee with the bella, dot collection, manual coffee maker in black. This sleek coffee maker has a premium black paint finish and side panels that are embellished with rows of eye-catching dots. You can conveniently brew up to 12 cups of coffee with a simple push of a button. Your coffee will be left warm and waiting for up to 2 hours on its auto-shut off, non-stick heating plate. The durable glass coffee pot is dishwasher safe to meet the demands of your busy morning routine. see more...

Cassie H.
Moorhead, MN
Cute design with the little dots and mix of blacks and "chrome." Has a great display screen and so many options to customize when you want the coffee to be made, how strong, how many cups, etc. We LOVE that the coffee filter is washable! Never have to buy another paper filter again.
Ashley C.
Ravena, NY
Works well
Built durable
I will say if you lose the manual trying to remember certain button holds for certain features is not easy
10 min full pot quick and easy same goes for cleaning as well
Alieyah S.
Bronx, NY
OMG love this coffee maker. it makes coffee super fast it just the best when i need coffee on the go or just want super fast coffee everyone should buy it trust me you will love it
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
Affordable basic coffeemaker for those who like drip coffee .I used it for two years .it still runs well ;) very easy to clean filter that does not require paper filters .
Sherice W.
I absolutely love this Bella coffee maker it was the best find . I found my at target for $35.99 and I was excited because it was on sale. I will be purchasing the toaster by Bella as well.
A C.
Love this machine when i have guest over or everyone wants coffee, just goes quicker and i have more than if I do the single serve. Makes really great coffee too!!!
bree w.
Nashua, NH
It was a decent machine. I have got it in Macys for 10bucks. Booooom. A great offer. Its very good for its price. But we cannot grind coffee beans in this machine. It is good for griund coffee brewing
Stephanie H.
West Chester, PA
This coffee maker is beautiful! My favorite setting is for brewing 1-4 cups! It makes sure even though it's a smaller amount, you still get great strength!
Beth L.
Troy, NY
I purchased a Bella Coffee maker at JCPenney and I love it. I have had it about a month or a little over. I own a white one..
Sarah K.
Cadiz, OH
We don't use it much, because we would never drink it all on our own, but it's great when we have company over!