BY BELLA

Find coffee and espresso makers at Target.com! Bella white programmable coffee maker - 12 cup see more...

Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
Well, I chose this coffee maker because of the color. It's cute. And it brews fast, and pauses when I fill my cup before it's finished brewing. The coffee tastes great too. I threw the manual away so I don't really know how to shut the power off or change the mode to stronger brew. For some reason, the buttons aren't as intuitive as other machines, or maybe I'm just getting dumber with age.
Kassidy M.
Duluth, MN
This thing is gorgeous, a real work of art. I'm a real fan of the Bella brand, all of the products I've purchased from them are high quality, and this product is no exception. For the inexpensive price, I'd say it's definitely worth it. Other more expensive coffee makers are just as good, or of lesser quality. This one works like a charm, although a little on the noisy side. Coffee comes out pretty quickly, and tastes fantastic. Definitely one I would recommend!
Lyndon G.
Charlotte, MI
There aren't enough stars to check for my review. This is one of the best coffee pots I have ever owned. It's lasted almost 2 years with every day use sometimes multiple times a day. I set my delay for 7:45a.m. And when I come down at 8:00 my coffee is done brewing. Love the color I have the blue one stands out in my kitchen and has been the center of many conversations
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
I got this coffeemaker online as a Black Friday deal. I can honestly say that I love it, especially for the $20 price tag. It normally sells for $80. This is cute and stylish as well as functional. My favorite part is that it has a timer. I love being able to set my coffee pot to brew in the morning. It also has a reusable coffee filter, so no more buying them!
Laura D.
This coffee pot is great. I have it in copper and love the trend it adds to my kitchen. I have coffee every day and am kind of a snob about it, so it's important to me that my coffee pot brews a good strong pot of dark coffee. This one never fails! I love the programmable setting, so I set it up each night and it's ready for me when I get back from the gym in the morning. I also love that you can set the brew setting for how strong you want it. A great value and great product- highly recommend!!
Lou Bernadette O.
Cave Junction, OR
Really, it's just a normal coffee pot. It brews, it keeps it hot, it's doing its thing just fine... But oh my god its so awesome looking!!! I get compliments on this every time someone is in my kitchen. My husband and I picked it together after our wedding and even he remarked how awesome looking it is.
Jordin W.
When you take the coffee pot out, the water immediately stop. Which is great so I don't have a mess to clean up. Makes coffee super fast. Probably makes it within 3 minutes. The metallic blue color brightens up our whole kitchen, reminding my roommate's of a 1950's diner.
Jordyn C.
Shelbyville, TN
Brews great and I love that it has a timer! Beautiful product that was defiantly worth the money I payed only down fall was that the lid warped a little due to the steam. I overall love this machine an would recommend it to others
Emily W.
Saint Louis, MO
Such a cute coffee maker! As long as you clean it and are kind to it, it should last you a long time! I have had mine over a year now and it still makes a good cup of coffee! I get compliments on the color all the time. :)
Jessica H.
I love this coffee maker. Not only is the color beautiful but it brews great and has different settings depending on how strong you like your coffee. I also love the self cleaning setting.