BY BELLA

Not only does this bella dots 12-cup coffee maker look great, but it also makes an excellent cup of coffee. The counter coffee maker is made of stainless steel with a painted finish. It has an indicator light that'll let you know when your morning cup of joe is ready. Perfect for a dorm room or college starter kitchen set, this drip coffeemaker comes in white for a fresh look. see more...

Libby R.
We bought this coffee maker after a recall from the last one we owned. We really splurged on the first one so was sad to replace it but this Bella has served us well! My only complaint is that I wish the water tank was removable so I could fill it up directly instead of filling the pot and having to awkwardly pour it in the back.
Amanda R.
This is a good coffee maker. it's got a sleek, retro look that initially attracted me to it. the only thing with it being white is it gets dirty really easily. and there is only ONE button, you have to manually turn it off & on... we've left it on a few times. And there is no self timer (or even clock on there) so you can't set it to make coffee at a certain time. :/
Kirsten V.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this coffee maker because it comes with a filter so I don't have to spend money on filters. I've never had any problems with it. It's a basic one which is all I need and a great bargain! They come in many different colors to coordinate with your kitchen too!
Rocio V.
Aurora , CO
I have had my coffee maker for 4 years and I absolutely love it!! I love that it has a big size pot to do coffee for my girlfriends when they come over as well simply for my boyfriend and I on a daily use. I also like that I don't need filters I just toss out the coffee and rinse the cup. Aside from that the outside is so adorable haha
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
This is by far the best coffee maker I've ever purchased! Easy to program and a reusable filter make it a 5-star rating not to mention the beautiful purple and stainless steel outside! Would recommend this product to everyone!
Georgi S.
Columbus, OH
This coffee maker is great, but my only complaint is that it doesn't have an auto shut off. The coffee brews fast through and I like that it stays warm in the pot!
Shiva R.
San Francisco, CA
Pretty simple if you like the original coffee makers. It looks chic but kinda big and boxy. Love the design and the price is worth it. I got it for about $25
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
Very good coffee maker easy to use I always set it 28 I'm at night so when I get up in the morning before work the coffee will be ready for me
Jacquelin P.
Asheville, NC
Love the simplicity of this coffee maker....also love all the fun colors even though my husband purchased the white one
Maria S.
Seabrook, TX
Love this coffee maker it is a great size. And I have had it for awhile without any complaints.