Bella Dots 12 Cup Coffee Maker - Teal Blue uploaded by Sharenda B.

BY BELLA

Not only does this bella dots 12-cup coffee maker look great, but it also makes an excellent cup of coffee. The counter coffee maker is made of stainless steel with a painted finish. It has an indicator light that'll let you know when your morning cup of joe is ready. Perfect for a dorm room or college starter kitchen set, this drip coffeemaker comes in bright teal for a look that's unique and colorfuljust like you. see more...

Angel S.
Sharpsburg, KY
I purchased this maker because I had killed my other machine. I loved the ability to choose brew strength and cup amount. However, it only lasted about 4 months. As a person who drinks coffee all day every day I want a product that has some staying power because it will always be in use. This fell short of my expectations for how long it would last for the price.
Sharenda B.
Kansas City, MO
I felling love with the color. For as economical as it is it makes a nice cup of coffee. There is not a timer on it, so I can't set it to be ready when I wake up. It came with a filter to that was a plus
Rachel B.
Not only is this coffee pot the prettiest color EVER... It brews quickly. Trees coffee is very hot and it's simple to use. Nothing is super fancy about it but it's one of my favorite I've owned.
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
These is easily the best coffee maker I've used over my lifetime...and it's so daggone gorgeous! The color and look can't be beat and it's controls are easy and simple to use.
Ash A.
Delaware, OH
Love this coffee maker. I love the color, it's a great pop of color in my kitchen. I also love how easy it is to use and clean. It has a great feature that you program how strong to make the coffee.
Tisha Q.
Marksville , LA
I've had this coffee maker since June of 2015. Its used daily, sometimes multiple times a day when I have company over.
William C.
Austin, TX
I love using this machine it's always so fast and efficient. I have it every morning. The taste is so rich in flavor.
Ella H.
Mountain Home, ID
We love this coffee pot! It's very simple yet we can adjust the brew level! Hubby likes super strong coffee!
Tracy M.
Coffee maker is red a nice color and is yummy and good and soo amazing...make coffee easy and easy to clean
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
I love this coffee maker. It brews awesome coffee
I find it often tastes better when Brewed
as a pot