Bella Dots 12 Cup Coffee Maker - Red uploaded by Alyssa C.Bella Dots 12 Cup Coffee Maker - Red uploaded by Leslie S.

BY BELLA #77 in Coffeemakers

Not only does this bella dots 12-cup coffee maker look great, but it also makes an excellent cup of coffee. The counter coffee maker is made of stainless steel with a painted finish. It has an indicator light that'll let you know when your morning cup of joe is ready. Perfect for a dorm room or college starter kitchen set, this drip coffeemaker comes in bright red for a look that's unique and colorfuljust like you. see more...

Sarah G.
Powell
Bella coffee makers make a damn fine cup of coffee, and keep it piping hot for a couple hours before shutting themselves off. I've owned mine for three years and have no problems with it whatsoever, it gets up every morning and makes me my cup without fail. plus, their selection of beautiful colors means you can get a pot that matches your decor.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
My mom loves the color red she has the whole kitchen red lol she'd probably brew tea in it she's not really a coffee drinker or she'd probably just keep for decoration but I'd sure use it lol I'd love to get the cancellation to try this out .
Leslie S.
Kissimmee, FL
I cant go wrong with this coffee maker it does what its sopossed to do make coffee. It does have a timer so you can program it the night before so it can brew in the morning at anytime you choose to. I bought it because it matches my kitchen colores and I also have the toaster tobgo with it. Other than that it has worked great had no problems what so ever and yes I do recommend it. I has never failed me and the color is perfect!!!
Lacy I.
This is the worst coffee maker I have ever used. I got this on sale at Target. We drink coffee all day at my house and this thing burns the coffee. The first cup is fine but once you go back for your second cup it's burned. I didn't even know you could burn coffee until I purchased this If I forget to turn it off I can smell burning coffee..which is good because it doesn't have an auto shut off so it alerts me to turn it off. It does look beautiful sitting on my kitchen counter top...but I would never buy this again.
Lyndsey H.
Akron, OH
I love this coffee maker! It is very easy to use and brews quite quickly! I have had it for almost 2 years now and it hasn't failed me yet. I normally have terrible luck with coffeemakers but this one appears to be durable under my care. There isn't much to it though. Clean the reusable filter, put coffee grounds in, put water in, and hit the button. Highly recommend
Alyssa C.
I like my Bella coffee maker. I find myself choosing it over our Keurig a lot. I like that you can make multiple cups at once and it tastes fresh. The only thing I dislike is pouring the water into the back, it's messy and it's not easy to clean.
Rebekah S.
Statesville, NC
I adore this coffee maker. It is so easy to use and its adorable! The coffee is delicious and the cleanup is simple afterwards. The basket comes out separately so it makes carrying your coffee filter to the trashcan easy and mess free.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I love my Bella coffee maker! First off, it looks amazing in my red, retro kitchen. And it brews delicious coffee. I really like the convenience of the reusable filter that comes with it, too. definitely recommend!
Ale V.
I love it, it's so easy to use and has a lovely design. I don't usually make the 12 cups but it has a great system to let you know how much water you should add according to the amount of cups you want to make.
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
I have had this coffee maker for about 2 1/2 years and it is still working just fine. I like that it comes with a reusable filter. We set it every night and have good hot coffee in the morning to wake up to.