BY BELLA

Not only does this bella dots 12-cup coffee maker look great, but it also makes an excellent cup of coffee. The counter coffee maker is made of stainless steel with a painted finish. It has an indicator light that'll let you know when your morning cup of joe is ready. Perfect for a dorm room or college starter kitchen set, this drip coffeemaker comes in bright purple for a look that's unique and colorfuljust like you. see more...

Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I am in aww about my Bella Coffee Maker I just purchased it this year and I don't think I would want to go back to making my coffee in a normal coffee maker. The Bella is so easy to use just press the brew button and wait until the machine is finished and enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee. The Color is amazing too and easy to clean.
Jessica H.
Flippin, AR
I absolutely LOVE this coffee maker! I own it in the Teal and it is beautiful! Makes great coffee, has a great design and display, and I love the pop of color! Love this brand so much that I also got the toaster in purple and the personal blender in red!! Love me some Bella kitchen appliances!
Alexa P.
Wilsonville, OR
Cute, but basic coffee maker. It does it's job, but it doesn't have the fancy settings and buttons. If you are looking for something very easy to use, this is a good choice. If you want something more customizable with more options, look somewhere else.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I ADORE this coffee maker. I love the fact that no coffee filters are needed. I also love how hot it keeps the coffee. I just wish it would shut off automatically.
Courtany L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works great, is a very good value for the product. It's a good starter coffee brewer, nothing too fancy about it, no programable buttons just one to brew your coffee. I love the color and design! Simple and fun. Does what it's supposed to do!
Mary G.
Nashville , Tennessee
Love! Love! Love! Can't spend a day without my cup of coffee in the morning and this machine is quick and easy. Great product!
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
This coffee machine is a little slow for my taste because I am used to my keurig. This is the cutest coffee maker around.
Terri M.
Riverdale, GA
Easy to clean. love the color. coffee grounds doesn't end up in my coffee. nothing like freshly brewed coffee
Haley S.
Atmore, AL
I have this coffee maker and love it! Always works and makes a great pot of coffee! Perfect for entertaining
kristina k.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this its awesome minus the automatic shut off feature and the fact the autostart set up was confusinf