BeautyHairHair ProductsRenpure
Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz

Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz

by Renpure

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! This nourishing and highly moisturizing coconut curly hair solution contains tons of hair hydrating coconut oils that help smooth, sooth, and define your curls, coils, twits, and waves. Leave-in the moisture with this highly moisturizing leave-in conditioner. This remarkable leave-in conditioner contains tons of extremely moisturizing coconut oils that help your naturally curly hair makes those twists, and turns more easily. The results that come with this leave-in conditioner is curly hair that looks and feel so much healthier, shinier, bouncier, and beautiful. Gender: Female.

Calling all my moms with kids with curly hair. What product do you use in their hair to keep their curls soft but natural. I’m natural too but my hair type is different from my kid and I want something that’s going to keep her hair hydrated and soft and help her curls stay . Any help[product:cantu-care-for-kids-shampoo-&-conditioner-&-leave-in-conditioner] Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz ?
Does anyone know if this product is good for 3c/4a curly hair?
Does this work to hydrate dry course color treated hair???
Start your review of Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz!
Julie J.
Doraville, GA
Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Julie J.
It works perfectly for curly, wavy or could hair; helping yo get strong and protecting your hair at the same time that give hydration because of the coconut and it's free of sulfates and parabens.
Melissa R.
Highspire, PA
Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Melissa R.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Makes my hair real soft and helps define my curls. I only use a little bit. The smell is great too
amy R M.
Erie, PA
Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by amy R M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my hair soft an just right smells great an leaves my hair shiny easy to comb out the tangles so yes I recommend
Jessica G.
Houston
Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Jessica G.
I have been using this product for 2 months. I'm of mixed races and find a product that works on my hair has been a life long journey! This conditioner keeps my tight coils set, shiny, and bouncy all day. I put it on right out of the shower and my curls keep that same fresh washed luster through the entire day. Bella Curls has been a Blessing to my life, and I hope you trust it to be a Blessing to yours! This pic is at the end of my work day! #AllDayShine #HadToShareWithTheWorld #SoftHold #CurlsForTheGirls
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
I really like this leave in Conditioner! It's amazing! The smell is fantastic. It's perfect for all hair types. That what I like the most. You can wear it by itself because it's not a very heavy product! This is great product !
L. W.
Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by L. W.
I love how soft it leaves my hair. It has a lot of slip. I use it in conjunction with the curl defining cream and coconut oil using the L.O.C method. I have have 3B/C hair with a two inch by two inch section of 4A in the middle of the back of my head( I know weird lol) I say that to say it works very well with my hair type, no flakes, not too much shrinkage. Convenient pump nozzle, doesn't seem to cause much buildup. Cute packaging!
Zikeria W.
Barnesville, GA
Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Zikeria W.
I love everything from Bella curls. This leave in conditioner is so effective and it leave my hair feeling soft and well moisturized. AND IT SMELLS LILE HEAVEN I love putting this stuff in my hair. Its ridiculous how it good it smells
Dawn C.
Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz uploaded by Dawn C.
This is an excellent leave in conditioner for natural hair. I found it at a low price and had to try it. It gives my hair manageability and allows my hair to retain moisture. It doesnt require a lot of product and can be used after wash, or for moisturizing after spritzing with water for hydration.
Akiya  M.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it has a nice packaging and it has a nice scent it leaves my hair feeling soft this is also really good to use on your tracks it brings it back to life I will definitely be getting so more
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
Out of all of the leave-ins that I have used, this is my most fave product! Not only does it have enough slip to allow for detangling my hair and smells amazing, but it's also very affordable!!! This makes my curls look amazing and I have incredible definition, and I love the way it makes my hair smell like coconut. This is, by far, one of my fave products to use, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone transitioning to natural, or for someone who needs a very good leave-in conditioner that also is easy on their hair and pockets!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin B.
Vicksburg, MS
il y a 4 ans
Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 fl oz. Does this conditioner make your hair feel soft,?
Heather M. il y a 4 ans
Yes it does. But only temporarily.