BY RENPURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! This nourishing and highly moisturizing coconut curly hair solution contains tons of hair hydrating coconut oils that help smooth, sooth, and define your curls, coils, twits, and waves. Leave-in the moisture with this highly moisturizing leave-in conditioner. This remarkable leave-in conditioner contains tons of extremely moisturizing coconut oils that help your naturally curly hair makes those twists, and turns more easily. The results that come with this leave-in conditioner is curly hair that looks and feel so much healthier, shinier, bouncier, and beautiful. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Tracie L.
N Highlands, CA
I tried this product because it was affordable at dollar general. My hair loves coconut and this product definitely has that. Plus it is the first product that gave me definition without a two strand twist. It keeps my hair moist, and healthy love it
Karen B.
Just a dab of this miracle cream untangles my worst bed head. It gives my hair a very pleasant coconut scent that last all day. Does not weigh down my hair. I use it for springy curls and also before using a straight flat iron. Amazing product.
JoAnna M.
I love this leave in, makes my hair feel fresh and gives me slip to comb through my curls, Pros great for a new natural gal or guy. Solution isn't thick and doesn't add extra weight to hair. Can be used as a wash n go.
Jessica G.
Houston
I have been using this product for 2 months. I'm of mixed races and find a product that works on my hair has been a life long journey! This conditioner keeps my tight coils set, shiny, and bouncy all day. I put it on right out of the shower and my curls keep that same fresh washed luster through the entire day. Bella Curls has been a Blessing to my life, and I hope you trust it to be a Blessing to yours! This pic is at the end of my work day! #AllDayShine #HadToShareWithTheWorld #SoftHold #CurlsForTheGirls
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I stumbled across this amazing coconut condition at my local dollar general. I was skeptical because it's organic and only costs $6...I took a chance and used it and I love how soft my hair was. This conditioner gives you a nice slip and smells amazing . I left it on for 30 minutes with a shower cap. Washed it out and styled my hair as usual . Very impressed at how this inexpensive conditioner worked just as good as other organic conditioners I used before. I'm so glad I purchased two bottles of this. I took the last ones. It seems like it goes fast at my dollar general store in my neighborhood. Take a chance like I did you won't be disappointed. I'm surprised they are only available at dollar general and not other stores.
Kyanne R.
Florida
I love this product because it gives me a really soft and smelling good hair while in the pool! It smells really nice and if you always get frizzy hair after shower this will help you. I really can't describe the smell of it but it does smell like coconut mix with whipped créme to me. But if you bought this and don't like the smell of it I won't recommend using this since the smell is really strong but if you bought this and really don't like the smell there's nothing you can do about it. If you think it smells bad I would really recommend using only a short amount but that won't really help! Hope this helps you!!!
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
Out of all of the leave-ins that I have used, this is my most fave product! Not only does it have enough slip to allow for detangling my hair and smells amazing, but it's also very affordable!!! This makes my curls look amazing and I have incredible definition, and I love the way it makes my hair smell like coconut. This is, by far, one of my fave products to use, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone transitioning to natural, or for someone who needs a very good leave-in conditioner that also is easy on their hair and pockets!!
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I have curly hair and it leaves my hair extremely manageable I feel like I found my go to conditioner you have to try this if you have any questions feel free to ask me it is a very good size it is a bit pricey compared to the other guys but in my opinion it's well worth it and last a long time because a little goes a long way
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
One of the best products I have ever used on my daughters hair. Although her hair is very long thick and curly it is hard to manage and you have to be mindful of what you put in it. The way I get the best results is after washing her hair I put a palm sized amount on each section and comb slowly to remove all tangles. The product makes her hair shiny and it smells so good. She gets lots of compliments on her hair when I use this.
Zikeria W.
Barnesville, GA
I love everything from Bella curls. This leave in conditioner is so effective and it leave my hair feeling soft and well moisturized. AND IT SMELLS LILE HEAVEN I love putting this stuff in my hair. Its ridiculous how it good it smells