Bella Curls Coconut Crème CoWash - 16 fl oz uploaded by Christy M.Bella Curls Coconut Crème CoWash - 16 fl oz uploaded by Shelia C.Bella Curls Coconut Crème CoWash - 16 fl oz uploaded by Keiondra J.

BY RENPURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! This nourishing and highly moisturizing coconut curly haired solution contains tons of hair hydrating coconut oils that help smooth, sooth, and define your curls, coils, twits, and waves. Create stunning curls, coils, twists, and waves with this highly moisturizing coconut cowash. Packed with a variety of moisturizing coconut oils this coconut cowash is the perfect compliment for gently cleaning and conditioning your curly, wavy hair, while enhancing and maintaining your natural hair's moisture. The result with this coconut cowash are curls, coils, twists, and waves with more shine, more moisture, and more life! Gender: Female. see more...

Dangelys O.
ORLANDO, FL
Best Cowash I’ve ever used! Great pricing affordable and worth it. I love it! Makes my hair so nice and soft. I wouldn’t use any other type.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I love this product it leaves my daughter hair nice and soft and it smells amazing i would recommend it to everyone
Johmazia G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Absolute favorite shampoo and the leave-in conditioner is magic. Perfect for natural haired girls. Must have.!!
Haley S.
Makes my hair curly and shiny the only thing I don’t like about this product is that it has alcohol in it
Shamecca F.
Greenville , NC
Smells really good, leaves my hair very soft. I love it!! I would recommend this for natural hair.
Tiffany T.
Kansas City
I just bought this today so i haven’t used it yet is it good with short hair with no curls?
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Bella Curls Coconut Crème CoWash - 16 fl oz. I just bought this for mydaughter. Her hair is really dry and just crazy. I was wondering if it actually worked on someone with mixed texture hair?