BY RENPURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! This nourishing and highly moisturizing coconut curly haired solution contains tons of hair hydrating coconut oils that help smooth, sooth, and define your curls, coils, twits, and waves. Create stunning curls, coils, twists, and waves with this highly moisturizing coconut cowash. Packed with a variety of moisturizing coconut oils this coconut cowash is the perfect compliment for gently cleaning and conditioning your curly, wavy hair, while enhancing and maintaining your natural hair's moisture. The result with this coconut cowash are curls, coils, twists, and waves with more shine, more moisture, and more life! Gender: Female. see more...

Elexis S.
When I first bought Belle curls and used the Cowash I didn't like it at first but then I used it again and it started to really work! Leaves my hair tangle free and really soft. I have really thick hair so I had to use alot but it was great because it has a pump so it makes it so much easier. I definitely will start using more, I just think that they should be curly girl friendly.
Christy M.
Rome, GA
Great for girls with hard to tame curls. You can wash your natural hair everyday with this product and don’t have to worry about drying out. The price point is great!! Highly recommend by my daughters
Lauren A.
Bicknell, IN
We have been searching for products for my daughter for YEARS and she has never once asked me to purchase a product again. That is, until Bella Curls came along! We love the smell, the definition it gives her curls, and the ease of detangling. I’ll be a fan for life! Thank you, Bella Curls!
La-Tequl E.
Mount Gilead, NC
Curls are my thing and this cowash makes my curls perfect! Hydration is at its maximum after using this product. Plus it's cheap. Cost is less than $4 at your local Dollar General. I love the entire line.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
I've been using this product for about 6 months now. I have naturally kinky, curly, wavy hair. It is very thick and dry also. This is the only product I have found that makes my hair soft and manageable! I have even used quite a few high end products over the years and this is by fat the best I have come across!! The best part is...I only paid 5 bucks! I would recommend this product to anyone with hair like mine. It also works great with the leave in conditioner!
Morgan E.
Baytown, TX
This is the most amazing product ever for my hair!! Yes it is a little pricy but so very worth it! It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and easy to comb through. Doesn’t leave my hair hard once it dries completely either. I will always have this in my hair collection
Annelise E.
Orlando, FL
Recently bought this product and I am in love. I was so surprised at how cheap it was too, only about $7. It defines curls and adds volume to my hair. Smells amazing and I would recommend it to everyone with kinky, curly or wavy natural hair.
Ania A.
georgia
I just bought this product i absolutely love it it gets all that residue and it can be your go to product it it ,effective it is an conditioner so it helps detangle it is affordable and I say it is,also i would recommend it for curly or  wavy hair it just gives your curls volume
Tiffany O.
The product is thin and feels very light. It does smell absolutely amazing. It also does feel like if you don't watch you might use the bottle without noticing.
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go to product for my curly hair. Love it. would recommend to everyone. Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 Fl Oz
Tiffany T.
Kansas City
I just bought this today so i haven’t used it yet is it good with short hair with no curls?
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
Bella Curls Coconut Crème CoWash - 16 fl oz. I just bought this for mydaughter. Her hair is really dry and just crazy. I was wondering if it actually worked on someone with mixed texture hair?
Lisa C.