Bella Curls Coconut Crème CoWash - 16 fl oz uploaded by Keiondra J.Bella Curls Coconut Crème CoWash - 16 fl oz uploaded by Shelia C.Bella Curls Coconut Crème CoWash - 16 fl oz uploaded by Christy M.

BY RENPURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! This nourishing and highly moisturizing coconut curly haired solution contains tons of hair hydrating coconut oils that help smooth, sooth, and define your curls, coils, twits, and waves. Create stunning curls, coils, twists, and waves with this highly moisturizing coconut cowash. Packed with a variety of moisturizing coconut oils this coconut cowash is the perfect compliment for gently cleaning and conditioning your curly, wavy hair, while enhancing and maintaining your natural hair's moisture. The result with this coconut cowash are curls, coils, twists, and waves with more shine, more moisture, and more life! Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
L3xyl3w S.
When I first bought Belle curls and used the Cowash I didn't like it at first but then I used it again and it started to really work! Leaves my hair tangle free and really soft. I have really thick hair so I had to use alot but it was great because it has a pump so it makes it so much easier. I definitely will start using more, I just think that they should be curly girl friendly.
Christy M.
Rome, GA
Great for girls with hard to tame curls. You can wash your natural hair everyday with this product and don’t have to worry about drying out. The price point is great!! Highly recommend by my daughters
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
I've been using this product for about 6 months now. I have naturally kinky, curly, wavy hair. It is very thick and dry also. This is the only product I have found that makes my hair soft and manageable! I have even used quite a few high end products over the years and this is by fat the best I have come across!! The best part is...I only paid 5 bucks! I would recommend this product to anyone with hair like mine. It also works great with the leave in conditioner!
Ania A.
georgia
I just bought this product i absolutely love it it gets all that residue and it can be your go to product it it ,effective it is an conditioner so it helps detangle it is affordable and I say it is,also i would recommend it for curly or  wavy hair it just gives your curls volume
Anna E.
Recently bought this product and I am in love. I was so surprised at how cheap it was too, only about $7. It defines curls and adds volume to my hair. Smells amazing and I would recommend it to everyone with kinky, curly or wavy natural hair.
Tiffany O.
The product is thin and feels very light. It does smell absolutely amazing. It also does feel like if you don't watch you might use the bottle without noticing.
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go to product for my curly hair. Love it. would recommend to everyone. Bella Curls Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner - 16 Fl Oz
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Smells really good and works really well. I bought it for my daughter's hair she has really curly frizzy hair. I'd recommend for a hair type like that
Johmazia G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Absolute favorite shampoo and the leave-in conditioner is magic. Perfect for natural haired girls. Must have.!!
Haley S.
Makes my hair curly and shiny the only thing I don’t like about this product is that it has alcohol in it
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Bella Curls Coconut Crème CoWash - 16 fl oz. I just bought this for mydaughter. Her hair is really dry and just crazy. I was wondering if it actually worked on someone with mixed texture hair?