BY BELLA BOLLÉ

Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
I am a huge fan of Moscato! This one I just tried last night and I may be in love. I know everyone has a different taste but this is a huge win in my house!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Wow!!! I can't believe that I am the first to review this wine. Maybe some people do not know about this brand of wine or a little skeptical of trying this wine. I was a little skeptical of trying this brand of wine. I thought that it would have a strong after taste. I know that there are some wines that are too strong or too bitter. It seems like they forgot to add the sweetness or the grapes to the wine. Sometime I felt like I was drinking a beer with liquor instead of wine. Thank goodness that this wine did not taste that way. I wish that I had find this wine sooner. I had other brands of Red Moscato. The Bella Bollé has become one of the top brands of wine that I will continue to buy. This is a wine that I have added to my lineup of wines to drink every Thursday night for TGIT or Shondaland night. Oh yeah this goes good with a bowl of popcorn. Yes, seriously!!! This is some really good stuff. I love the combination of the moscato and red grapes taste. Delicious!!!!
Leelee A.
Austin, TX
Favorite wine! It’s in my price range and it’s so sweet which I love. I’m all for red wine and if you have not tried this one or just want to try out red wine in general...I’d recommend this one because of the price! You can find it at your local wal- mart. But seriously I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this wine! 🍷
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
All I can say is I finished the whole bottle in one night. It is so delicious, sweet but not too sweet,and slightly bubbly. I have made all my close friends try it and they love it! It is very affordable too under $8
Skylar F.
Justin, TX
So cheap and so good! My friends and I truly love this wine, but we strongly wish there were bigger sizes. Aside from that it was (and it's many other flavors) delicious and enjoyable. Highly recommended to to penny pincher in us all!
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
I stumbled upon this gem on a random Walmart run. I am so glad that I gave into temptation. So refreshing and lightly sweet. Pairs well with mommy time. Two thumbs up 👍👍