Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Wow!!! I can't believe that I am the first to review this wine. Maybe some people do not know about this brand of wine or a little skeptical of trying this wine. I was a little skeptical of trying this brand of wine. I thought that it would have a strong after taste. I know that there are some wines that are too strong or too bitter. It seems like they forgot to add the sweetness or the grapes to the wine. Sometime I felt like I was drinking a beer with liquor instead of wine. Thank goodness that this wine did not taste that way. I wish that I had find this wine sooner. I had other brands of Red Moscato. The Bella Bollé has become one of the top brands of wine that I will continue to buy. This is a wine that I have added to my lineup of wines to drink every Thursday night for TGIT or Shondaland night. Oh yeah this goes good with a bowl of popcorn. Yes, seriously!!! This is some really good stuff. I love the combination of the moscato and red grapes taste. Delicious!!!!