Bella Black 10- x 18-Inch Griddle

by Bella

Bella 10- x 18-Inch Griddle With Non-Stick Surface Makes Breakfasts and Grilled Sandwiches EasierWhen you have the Bella 10x18 griddle, you do not have to dirty several pots and pans to make a big breakfast. You will cook pancakes perfectly. Fried eggs will come free from the griddle without sticking so you get properly cooked eggs with the correct heat. Corned beef hash with a crisp edge will be easier than ever. Finish up with some bacon and sausage and you will have a full English breakfast using only this griddle. The main part of the Bella 10- x 18-inch griddle is dishwasher-safe. All you have to do after cooking a huge meal is rinse the particles off the surface and put it in the dishwasher. However, the surface wipes clean so easily that you may opt to give it a swipe with a sponge after using it for simple tasks like grilling sandwiches.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bella Black 10- x 18-Inch Griddle!
How would you rate this product?
Encino, CA
I love my new griddle! It makes the best pancakes ever and I can cook my eggs at the same time. I use the griddle every Sunday for my family and we can enjoy warm pancakes altogether. The size is great and fits nicely in my kitchen cabinet. Takes just a few minutes to warm up and I can start my cooking. The cleanup is simple and no oil is needed!
florida
I guess I could say it's adequate but it doesn't have an even temperature and I have to move things around a lot and when you're cooking something that's fatty such as bacon it doesn't drain well you have to actually lift it up to drain the grease so you can get it off the cooking area
Gardiner , ME
We bought this griddle on Black Friday because they always have them on sale. It gets very very hot on the lowest temp. So you have to be careful not to overcook things. Very very affordable though. And gets the job done. Cooks bacon and breakfast items quick.
River Falls, WI
This makes cooking for guests a breeze. I can make a bunch of grilled cheese and pancakes in just a few minutes. I cook a lot of things on the griddle. It cleans super easy too!! I highly recommend.
Hartford, AR
This seemed like a good product at first but after using it a few times it started have spots that would stick. I would not recommend this to anyone looking for a nonstick product.
Belchertown, MA
I do not use this often but it works well for Cooking breakfast. It has a decent amount of surface room. We were able to cook quite a bit of bacon on it. The grease will splatter everywhere. I suggest doing no greasy items on it.
Darlington , SC
Had mine for nearly a year. Its easy to clean up and stores away easily. The only con i have is the cord is too short for me. In addition i like how it tells u in the booklet what temperature to cook certain things on.
Navarre, OH
This is a very good griddle. It can cook 8 pancakes at the same time. Or 4 pancakes and a few slices of bacon. Took this camping and it worked wo ders for what I cooked. Theres a drip pan to catch drippings of the sort. I would recommend this product. And I use it over and over again. It also makes a great gift!
Temple Texas
This is a good griddle that makes great pancakes.   I make really big pancakes on this griddle.   The only thing that I don't like about it is that everything sticks to it, so it needs to be sprayed very well with oil.   I'd recommend it to anyone who likes to make pancakes a lot like I do.   It's very affordable and I've had it for a long time.
Lebanon
Uneven heating, hard to clean grease drain, hard to wash. I can see how this griddle could have potential, but I absolutely hated using it. It was a gift, so I don't know how much it costs. But I do not recommend this griddle. However the electric frying pan from this line is very well made and serves my purpose much better.

Looking for your answer?