BY BELLA B #30 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Tummy Honey Creamincludes several key ingredients to fade existing stretch marks including a unique plant extract clinically proven fade stretch marks typically 30-70%. Tummy Honey Stretch Mark Fading Cream also helps with stretch mark prevention and includes anti- itch ingredients to soothe those growing tummies! Tummy Honey Cream is ideal for fading existing stretch marks and helps with prevention as well. Its an emulsion-based formula (oil and water) that soaks into the skin quickly while keeping the skin elastic and ultra moist for several hours. Tummy Honey Stretch Mark Fading Cream has a very mild fresh scent thats not overpowering or floral. This ideal stretch mark fading cream is the winner of the iParenting Award for Excellence. Its priced reasonably even though it contains some of the same key ingredients found in other stretch mark fading creams that cost 3-6 times the price. The Stretch Mark Fading Cream from Tummy Honey includes such key ingredients as Darutoside (Siegesbeckia Orientalis) which is the same ingredient found in other much more expensive products for fading stretch marks Cocoa Butter Shea Butter Vitamins A B5 C D3 and E wheat germ oil olive oil (a sworn-by remedy in middle eastern cultures) avocado oil jojoba oil sesame oil almond oil aloe vera gel plant-based collagen and elastin. Tummy Honey Cream contains no artificial preservatives petroleum or lanolin (ie wool grease). Use twice daily for best results. see more...

• Does anyone know if this is greasy or soaks into skin well?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sydney Grace L.
Worthington
this cream got rid of my marks overtime. The price is very good for the amount thats given. I used this cream everyday. this cream so far is very long lasting. I would buy this again if i needed too.
Raquel L.
Horizon City, TX
This was ok but the smell is pretty good! It did made my skin softer but it really didn’t do anything for my stretch marks. The price was reasonable but I wouldn’t buy it again
Allison👑 B.
Bronx, NY
Great stuff. I've been using it to help with acne scars. It works well for that. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin greasy like Earth Momma did (it's also a lot cheaper!). It seems to be helping with scars.

The scent is a bit strong (I'm really sensitive to them) and did take some getting use to.
Amanda A.
Baldwinville, MA
This is a super thick product, which i don't really like. I used it during my pregnancies, and id have to leave my shirt up for at least an hour after or it would feel sticky. It definitely left my skin hydrated, and glowy though! And i didn't have any stretch marks, until after my first was born lol.
Nicole C.
I didnt see any major improvement. Made my skin feel moisturized. After time I stopped using. Price point is ok but I found better results with an oil based product.
Kayla C.
Love the smell and feel of this product. I did not notice any change in the appearance of stretch marks tho. Seems gentle for sensitive skin but does have a strong scent.
Mehdina K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve gained weight and when I seen that I had stretch marks on my back I was completely devastated. I’ve tried many expensive brands to even stretch mark removal. And nothing has helped compared to this product. It does it’s just with moisturizing and helping fade
Nay M.
houston, TX
me encanta su frasco muy practico lo puedes traer donde tu quieras es muy buena y me ayuda mucho , muy compactó y lo puedo llevar a todos lados es lo que mas me gusta que si se me olvida ponermelo lo puedo hacer en otro lugar porque lo traigo en mi bolsa
Marjorie H.
Had such a weird smell. It felt good on my skin. I used it every other day but I only noticed the stretch marks get lighter but not much and stopped eventually. A whole tube didn’t work for my belly stretch marks. I won’t be buying this product again.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone know if this is greasy or soaks into skin well?