BY BELLA B #31 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Bella B Tummy Honey Butter - Stretch Mark Prevention - 4 oz Jar The Original Tummy Honey Butter, launched in 1999, is the ultimate solution for the prevention of new stretch marks by maintaining skin elasticity and moisture deep into skin layers. Tummy Honey Butter is all-natural, hypoallergenic, contains no water, petroleum or lanolin (which comes from sheep wool) and includes anti-itch ingredients to soothe those growing tummies. Tummy Honey Butter is ideal for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy. It has an oil-based formula that penetrates deep into the skin layers, maintaining skin moisture and elasticity for several hours without leaving the skin feeling greasy. And unlike many other prevention products, Tummy Honey Butter contains no water-which ultimately dries out, and is not ideal for maximizing skin elasticity for extended periods. Tummy Honey Butter is also free of petroleum, lanolin and artificial preservatives, including parabens. Tummy Honey Butter has a mild, fresh scent. It includes such key ingredients as cocoa butter, shea butter, Vitamins D and E, wheat germ oil, olive oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, sesame oil, almond oil, and aloe vera. Use twice daily for best results. Tummy Honey Butter is also the winner of the iParenting Award for Excellence. see more...

• Does this actually work? Looking for something that reduc...1 Answers
  • Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shelby H.
Alamogordo , NM
Review for: Tummy Honey Butter Prevents Pregnancy Stretch Marks more...
Didn’t help. I think they’re just inevitable for some people. But it’s okay. They will fade.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Tummy Honey Stretch Mark Prevention Butter 4 oz lb lb more...
This is a very good product. Will recommend to friends and family and others to buy this.
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
Review for: Tummy Honey Butter Prevents Pregnancy Stretch Marks, Tummy Honey Stretch Mark Prevention Butter 4 oz lb lb more...
I feel as if this stuff works great for stretch marks. I highly recommend you try it out.
Carley S.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Tummy Honey Butter Prevents Pregnancy Stretch Marks more...
Love this product. I love how natural it is. It smells great. Will purchase this again!
Ana G.
No me gusto mucho la verdad, es un poco mala pues no me gusto sub olor
La verdad que ko la recomiendo y tampoco la volvería a comprar o pues solo para mi prima que fue al único que lle gusto
Hanane d.
Dakhla
I used this starting in my 10th week of pregnancy. Now I don't know if stretch marks are genetic or from not moisturizing enough but I do have stretch marks from before so I fully expected to get them during my pregnancy. I used this religiously every evening before bed. It's a little too sticky to put on in the morning and then get dressed for work. The smell was pleasant and not overwhelming. I managed to get through my pregnancy without any stretch marks even after gaining quite a bit of weight during my last few weeks due to water retention. I was very impressed with the product and will definitely use it for future pregnancies.
Lovely P.
Pincher Creek, AB
Bella is a little pricey for me.. But helps a lot than before I had my stretch mark although I still had my stretch marks help this to gone.
Perry A.
el menoufia,egypt,africa
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Heather F.
This totally worked for me and I swear by it! I have no stretch marks and got all my friends using it too when they were pregnant.
Mozaina A.
The best and number one product in the world
I advice all to use and try because it's price is suitable and the product is useful
Marla A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?
Kimberly F.
Arlington, TX
Does this actually work? Looking for something that reduces stretch marks.